Full Tilt withdrawl problems

I am trying to withdraw some money from Full tilt but when I click on the Bank Transfer option, it opens the Full tilt website with instructions on how to use the bank transfer option. Its an endless loop, it never goes to the screen where you enter your banking information. any one else have this problem before ?

Comments

• djgolfcan wrote: »
    I am trying to withdraw some money from Full tilt but when I click on the Bank Transfer option, it opens the Full tilt website with instructions on how to use the bank transfer option. Its an endless loop, it never goes to the screen where you enter your banking information. any one else have this problem before ?

Just get a cheque?
  • have you deposited via cheque yet? They may not let you withdraw until you deposit via cheque.
  • you ARE aware of the Withdrawal Caused Run Bad that is associated with every online site??

You are 100% likely to suffer horrible run bad immediately following any withdrawal.

Its true. I read it on the interwebs.
    Has to be true.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    you ARE aware of the Withdrawal Caused Run Bad that is associated with every online site??

You are 100% likely to suffer horrible run bad immediately following any withdrawal.

Its true. I read it on the interwebs.
    Has to be true.

Well, I already withdrew via cheque last month and all it did was make some forum members some money. I just heard it was faster to do it through the bank.

I also found out that you cannot withdraw money from a method you did not deposit with. So I would have to deposit via the bank transfer option, then I would be able to use it to withdraw.
  • Instadebit ftw!

I just withdrew all my funds and in 30 seconds in my instadebit account and about a day or 2 to your bank account.

wham bam thank you maam.