***The Official CONGRATS TO -800OVER thread***

Congrats on the birth of your son, Nikola! I know you'll both make outstanding parents!

Comments

• Congrats.
  • Congrats on having sex nine months ago...
  • moose wrote: »
    Congrats on having sex nine months ago...

And she's still waiting to finish... zing!

Way to go Nic!

Mark
  • Congrats Nik. The happiness has only just begun.
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Welcome to the club, pops. Just wait until he refers to you as, "the Old Man" . . .
  • Congrats Nik.
  • NH sir. Congrads to the new parents.
  • Nice one Nik... I guess I can drive a harder bargain now when I go to replace the Matrix... Daddy has to make $$$ to feed and clothe the new arrival...
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats Nik!!!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Nice one Nik... I guess a can now drive a harder bargain when I go to replace the Matrix now... Daddy has to make $$$ to feed and clothe the new arrival...

My thoughts exactly. :)
  • Congratulations my good friend.
    Now as long as Liam is only half the smart ass kid you were... shit you are in for some trouble sir.
  • Congratulations Nik!

/g2
  • Thanks All! I might be out of the poker loop for the near future but I intend to live vicariously through you guys...
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Thanks All! I might be out of the poker loop for the near future but I intend to live vicariously through you guys...

pics or gtfo........ :)
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Thanks All! I might be out of the poker loop for the near future but I intend to live vicariously through you guys...

I hope you don't have high expectations. Is it still living vicariously through someone when your life is faster paced and more exciting than theirs?
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    I hope you don't have high expectations. Is it still living vicariously through someone when your life is faster paced and more exciting than theirs?

Let me parse this a bit. I intend to live through you guys in your poker lives only. Feel free to come and change diapers anytime you like.