Electric Car

This was recently posted with an inventors Co-op I belong to.
Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car - PESWiki

Comments

• Seemed pretty interesting until I saw "Free Energy" as one of the video captions. No such thing.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Seemed pretty interesting until I saw "Free Energy" as one of the video captions. No such thing.

Incorrect...gravity
  • Gravity is a force, not energy.
  • Kinetic vs Potential?
  • Correction.. For gravity to exist, you need mass, therefore NOT free . . .
  • its Sunday...not getting into this debate

Needless to say, I too suspect this vehicle in the article is not genuine.
  • Sadly, we've all derailed Screenman's thread. Sorry man.

AJ, physics is fun on a Sunday morning! That must be why I took Gr.13 physics twice without having failed it the first time.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    its Sunday...not getting into this debate

Needless to say, I too suspect this vehicle in the article is not genuine.

Kind of reminds me of a perpetual motion machine.
  • Did anyone take the time to watch the video or read the article? It is astounding if it proves to be true. The energy is taken from the electrostatic and radio energy from the atmosphere. This is a subject that I know little to nothing about. In our group the purpose is to be sure that it become viral and the world know about it before it is purchased and disappears. Take the time to judge after you take the time to investigate. My hope is that it is real. By the way North America is not the hub of all intelligence and inventiveness.
  • screenman wrote: »
    In our group the purpose is to be sure that it become viral and the world know about it before it is purchased and disappears.

So the fear is that the oil companies purchase and bury it? Really believe that?
  • compuease wrote: »
    So the fear is that the oil companies purchase and bury it? Really believe that?
    They have all of the money and want to keep us dependent on gas. So this statement makes sense. No?
    If everyone drove electric cars than what do we need fuel for.
    Only problem now is that it would cost just as much now to recharge (Plug In) as the cost of Hydro is outrageous. lol

Here it comes.......................................
  • screenman wrote: »
    Did anyone take the time to watch the video or read the article?

Ok, I watched all of the videos and am not impressed, there was little if any concrete evidence of producing energy from emf sources or any other here. Looks like a scam hoax being setup imo... From my albeit dated knowledge of electric motors his explanation is pure hogwash...
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »

I'll express post your tinfoil hat... Sit on your front steps and wait for it...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'll express post your tinfoil hat... Sit on your front steps and wait for it...
    I threw the focking thing in the garbage. It no works............

LOL
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    They have all of the money and want to keep us dependent on gas. So this statement makes sense. No?

NO. Hydrocarbons as a fuel source is a finite resource. Thus, regardless of what Exxon wants, we will not be able to remain dependent on it in perpetuity. If you were to suggest that they want to control/own whatever is going to replace hydrocarbons as a fuel source, you would make more sense.

Now, where is that tin foil?