Email from Kara Scott

I got the email below from Kara Scott.
Coles Notes: WSOP 2011 Main Event satellites begin on February 14 at PartyPoker! :cool:

Have any other sites announced their 2011 WSOP promotion yet?
Kara Scott here!

They’ve asked me to write this month’s PartyPoker.com newsletter. I’ve given it a new look, so I hope you like it.

Firstly, what a January. 16 players qualified for the Aussie Millions and they all had a great time in Melbourne. We also paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars with our Million Dollar Hand promotion.

February’s shaping up to be huge too, so let's take two minutes to shine the spotlight on a couple of promotions coming up this month that I think you’ll find valuable…

WSOP 2011
May 31 – July 19

WSOP qualifiers kick off this month

Quick question for you ***** -
what are you doing in July?

With any luck you’ll be in Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker.
“I made my first trip to the WSOP in 1984” says PartyPoker.com ambassador Mike Sexton. “That trip changed my life forever. I knew right then that as long as I lived, I would never miss another WSOP.”

And even though this year’s tournament doesn’t start until July, you can guarantee your seat for free starting this month on PartyPoker.com. Qualifiers kick off on the 14th February, and run all the way to the 19th June.

And there are great reasons to be an early-bird qualifier: › More chances! You have a better chance to make it to the WSOP if you start playing this month.
› More excitement! Qualify now and you have the WSOP Main Event to look forward to. What a great inspiration to improve your poker in the weeks and months ahead!
› Get the most from Sin City! Start planning your trip to Las Vegas the minute you qualify. Where will you eat? What will you see? Have fun getting everything ready for the experience of a life-time.

WSOP 2011 qualifiers start on February 14th, with daily freerolls and weekly satellites. Keep an eye on PartyPoker.com – we’ll be posting the full qualifying structure soon.

The Snowball
Running now!

Play poker and watch your prizes Snowball

More info

Although the WSOP qualifiers start on February 14th, the Snowball is running right now.

Back by popular demand, Snowball is PartyPoker.com’s generous points promotion where you keep everything you win.

Here’s how it works:
Earn 5 points and you win a $5,000 freeroll ticket. Earn 25 points and you win a $10,000 freeroll – plus you keep the $5,000 freeroll ticket. Earn 50 points and get a $15,000 freeroll ticket – and you still keep the $5,000 freeroll and the $10,000 freeroll tickets.

Get the idea? Your prizes quickly ‘snowball’. Every points milestone you pass, another prize gets added to your stash.

You can earn points playing our busy cash tables, our fast Sit & Go’s, and our great value tournaments. Take a second to see the great prizes you’re playing for!

With up to $10,000 in cash and freeroll entries worth a total of $100,000 on offer, The Snowball lets you grab a huge haul of prizes as you gather momentum.

:

Comments