Is cheating really cheating?

Heard this on the radio today. what is your opinion?

Men Forgive Girlfriends Who Cheat - If It's With A Woman

Occurrences or numbers of partners aside, the study found that:
Occurrences or numbers of partners aside, the study found that:

* Men had a 50 percent likelihood of continuing to date a woman who had a homosexual affair but only a 22 percent likelihood of staying with her if she cheated with a man.

* Women were more tolerant about a boyfriend sleeping with other women, 28 percent likelihood of continuing to date him, but a boyfriend who had a homosexual affair had a 79 percent likelihood of being kicked to the curb.

Comments

• standard imo...
  • Men had a 50 percent likelihood of continuing to date a woman who had a homosexual affair

percentage goes up if you can either:

a) watch
    b) join in!
  • This is actually pretty interesting....

Will read, digest, and post.

Mark
  • obv it's cheating
    but forgiving is mandatory. It's a man's best chance to ever have a threesome. And you can guilt your wife into it! (if encouraging doesn't work)
  • Cheating is cheating . . .
    Forgive? Maybe.
    Forget? Never.

I am just Old-school that way . . . I would not expect to hold onto a relationship I strayed from, and would not continue one in which I was cuckolded.

So, what do I win for using "cuckold" in it's proper place?
  • A. Its not that difficult to find women these days that will have a 3some

B. Having a 3some when in a serious relationship will always ruin the relationship

C. Who needs a relationship when you have poker and 3somes
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    C. Who needs a relationship when you have poker and 3somes

Your hand doesn't count, but I like the way you think :)

I think most women would be less upset if you got caught having a three way with two chicks vs one on one. Less intimacy and purely physical. Hard to ask the women's opinion since there are none on this forum.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Your hand doesn't count, but I like the way you think :)

I think most women would be less upset if you got caught having a three way with two chicks vs one on one. Less intimacy and purely physical. Hard to ask the women's opinion since there are none on this forum.

Shar!!!
  • Shar's hand doesn't count, either . . .

yeah, I said it . . . :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I think most women would be less upset if you got caught having a three way with two chicks vs one on one. Less intimacy and purely physical.

no i don't think so.....she'd never be able to over come the fact that you need 2 women to please you and one of them wasn't her.....sex is intimacy for men....emotional connection is intimacy for women....

edit:.....just that a lady would be equally upset but in a different way....
  • Regardless of your relationship. Married , Shacked up or whatever if you step out , Cheating is Cheating.
    Some women who's Husbands and vice versa probably can forgive but others can't.

And it's true , THEY NEVER FORGET. My wife, Her ex was a chronic cheater. She still talks about it every once in a while.
    I know 3 couples who cheated on each other and ended up marrying the one's they cheated with. WTF is that all about? Most likely 2 of them are sleeping around on each other to this day.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I know 3 couples who cheated on each other and ended up marrying the one's they cheated with. WTF is that all about? Most likely 2 of them are sleeping around on each other to this day.

amen..and well deserved...goes for any relationship..business or whatever.....

i know many martial artists who feel they are better than their instructor and leave to find a better one....later they open their own school and can't understand why they can't keep students.