Larger home tourney?

Been debating between getting rid of all my poker equip or, (doing like the wife wants} start hosting some games again. My Question is who would be interested in travelling all the way to Guelph for some good food and a deep stack larger buy-in tourny, ($150 im thinking.) I have the space to hold at least 50 comfortably might need help chairs. Talk amongst yourselves and let me know. As anyone who has been to my games know I always provide a good meal and some sort of door prize or high hand bonus. I would only consider hosting if we can get min 3 tables, looking at mid march.

Comments

• I would play if I was off that weekend. Let me know. I am assuming this is at Danielle's?

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Never thought of her place... but no this will be at my place. Dont you know Im a baller now, (and have four kids I need to house lol)
  • I might be interested, but $150 is a tad high for my roll.

If you do decide to sell off your equipment (that sucks) please post here first. I'm in the market for a new table top or a small octagon table.
  • I'd travel to guelph for a larger field tourney. I'd like the buy in to be around $100 though. Don't forget, the next Westside tourney is supposed to be in March as well.
  • I live in Guelph and could probably get you some players if this happens.
  • Live in Toronto but would be ok to go to Guelph. But like Devon, keep it below $100. I liked the Westside format. So maybe $85 plus $15 bounty?

Tom
  • I would travel from simcoe possibly, 150$ too much. I would go for 100$ buy in.
  • I would def be interested in a larger buyin tournament. Assuming im off that weekend as well.
  • I'd be interested in playing this tourney. Live in guelph no travel not a problem
  • I would play if it's March 20th or later. Could bring around a dozen crappy folding chairs.

/g2
  • I would be interested in playing. If you do get rid of your stuff let me know, would be interested.
  • hey, this sound sick, I would be down for it. I live in Guelph as well