Game 8 Signup

With the second half of the season now fully underway, Micheal is still holding onto a small lead, but NinjaDan and myself are threatening to take it away from him still. And no one is really considered out of the race yet with five games left to play.

Who's In?

AJ
Keith
Asxn557
Highflyer
Ally
IceDog
IronMike
ACDC
GarryC
McFlip
Athenaios

Comments

• see ya thursday
  • Inski...
  • I should be in...
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    outs.

What?? No Magic Card in play tonight?? What will MiltonSlim do??

Plenty of seating still available for tonight. If you're wanting in, do so soon!!
  • Hey buddy whats up? I understand you have been running a tournament for some time now, and see your half way through your season. I live in Brampton and am looking for a regular poker crowd to play with. I have read your rules and notice your very organized which caught my interest. Tonight is Thursday and i'm wondering if its too late to join. If so, are you running a cash game once some players are out because I would love to drop by for a sit n go or something along those lines.
    Thanks..Drew
  • Hi Drew, I just sent you all the information to your email address.

<you MAY want to edit it out of your post, this forum gets spiders and you may get swamped with spam if you leave it in your post>

Plenty of room for you tonight, normally there is no cash game on Thursday night though, but you're welcome to check out our tournament tonight.

I'll put you down, you can confirm when you decide to come out.

Thanks, and welcome to The Hill!!
  • Me and the In-law are in...
  • drewbluffy wrote: »
    Me and the In-law are in...

your-new-son-in-law-he-deflowered-your-babygirl-cubby-demotivational-posters-1293159870.jpg
  • check email.
  • Not at work...PM me pls
  • Keith steam rolled to a victory tonight. He the table outchipped something like 10 to 1 going into 4 way action. First to fall was Tom who bubbled. Then Dan lost all but a single 100 chip to Peter in the next hand. But his ninja skills kicked in and he managed to double up like 4 times before Keith finally put the last nail in his coffin. Peter looked at Keith's stack and he and Keith agreed to the first and second spot payouts as is without another hand dealt.

Good game everyone. Hope to see you all again next week.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Keith steam rolled to a victory tonight. He the table outchipped something like 10 to 1 going into 4 way action. First to fall was Tom who bubbled. Then Dan lost all but a single 100 chip to Peter in the next hand. But his ninja skills kicked in and he managed to double up like 4 times before Keith finally put the last nail in his coffin. Peter looked at Keith's stack and he and Keith agreed to the first and second spot payouts as is without another hand dealt.

Good game everyone. Hope to see you all again next week.

Good game guys, had a lot of fun last night. Was very hard to grind out 3rd place, seemed like everything was going Keith's way but I am happy to take 3rd and hopefully the points lead ;).
  • I am happy to take 3rd and hopefully the points lead ;).

oooooooooooo so close ;)

MCFLIP 359.09
    HIGHFLYER 333.43
    STR82ACE 323.21
    KEITH 240.2
    GARRYC 235.91
    ALLY 204.34
    ACDC 170.82
    MILTONSLIM 168.22
    ASNX557 134.96
    WETTS 111.92
    ICEDOG 101.24