I need input!!! I have this ____ bankroll I need advice!

Hey guys/girls.. I know I havent been here long but I need advice. I put 50$ on stars recently.. after not playing on stars for a long time. I did really well in one mtt and cashed 900$. That is my roll now and I would like advice, because I want to keep it growing. The best money I have made had been playing mtt. But in the past I haventy played enough to cash large(10k+[largest cash on stars was 5400$]). Meaning only 5 or so a week.

Blah blah lol .. I could go on for a while, but what I want is your advice :)

Thanks!!

Comments

• First of all, congrats on the nice score !!

If you want this money to last you for as long as you play online poker. Do not buy in to any game for more than 1% of your bankroll. That means $9 games (ok maybe $11). And pick a drop down point (Say $600) and you play no more than $5.50 games until it goes back up over $1000.

Being that conservative will help you withstand the variance and downswings you will go through.

If the money is easily replaced and you don't care if you go busto, have fun with it and play whatever limits you want.
  • I agree with djgolfcan. Keep a low stake and play more frequent. From statistical perspective, you should be able to even out the risk with this strategy. Good luck