Looking for Barrie players

Hey! I am looking for some decent players in barrie who would be interested in playing the odd home game and possibly turning it into a weekly event. I am no tlooking for anything to crazy maybe like a $10-$20 buy in. It would of course be No Limit Hold Em. The reason for the low buy in is because I am more so just looking for something different to do once in a while as appossed to work come home eat relax and sleep and again the next day lol. I just want to meet some new people and have some conversation with a bit of money on the table. I only ask one thing... NO DONKS who call preflop raises with J6 and 10-5 crap like that lol.

Cheers!

Comments

• Option20 wrote: »
    I only ask one thing... NO DONKS who call preflop raises with J6 and 10-5 crap like that lol.

Cheers!
    lol, none of them around here!

Welcome...
  • I am just south of barrie, but given some circumstances I won't call with J6 or 10-5 I will raise with that. Let me know.
  • If I were you I would ask for JUST DONKs.
  • Paging Mr. Ivey . . . table change available. Mr. Ivey?
  • you should check out York Region Poker League meetup group in Newmarket. They have bi-weekly tournaments and rake free cash games. Lot of players come from Barrie. They usually get 90-100 players every tournament.
  • We have a meet up called 705 Ontario Poker - based in Innisfil - regular bi-weekly $60 tournaments and no rake 1/2 cash games after usually. I know lots of games including smaller games and free-to-play leagues in Barrie. It will be hard to find a donk-free game at $20 ... LOL ... PM me and I will forward everything ...
  • We have a meet up called 705 Ontario Poker - based in Innisfil - regular bi-weekly $60 tournaments and no rake 1/2 cash games after usually. I know lots of games including smaller games and free-to-play leagues in Barrie. It will be hard to find a donk-free game at $20 ... LOL ... PM me and I will forward everything ...

Where exactly in innisfil? I am located in alcona. Would be nice to get out to a few more games. Play more frequently. How many runners do you usually have for the trny's?
    Thanks
  • I too have been looking for a grill. I want a smoker though. The only one Ive found so far is at Sams but am still looking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • WattyHila wrote: »
    I too have been looking for a grill. I want a smoker though. The only one Ive found so far is at Sams but am still looking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Why would someone posting from New Jersey post that in a thread from Barrie? Spam coming? We're watching and ready..:)
  • Lol. Not to mention reviving a over 5 year old thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk