for those with the itch, have a look

Jamie Sadlowski is a 22-yr. old Canadian (St. Paul, ALTA) who can hit the golf ball further
than anyone in the world. You’ll enjoy this …watch…

Jamie Sadlowski puts on a show | Videos | Golf.com

I pick him for my next best ball tournament

Milton Slim

Comments

• 300 yd putter ftw
  • That is just unbelievable. That kind of shortens up those par 5's and long par 4's. I wonder what he does inside 100 yards.
  • I love the 29" driver for 405yd... So where's the catch? Why isn't this guy tearing up the pro tour.. No touch around the greens?
  • darbday wrote: »
    300 yd putter ftw

Misread the break, though . . . :D
  • compuease wrote: »
    I love the 29" driver for 405yd... So where's the catch? Why isn't this guy tearing up the pro tour.. No touch around the greens?

Long hitting does not equal low scoring. Ask Hellmuth's Mole.
  • So True, You can drive the green every hole, But if you can't putt. You're POOCHED.
  • if he could hit fairways and have a shortgame. lookout..

ask alvero quiros on the european tour if you need a short game to shoot low scores :o
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    So True, You can drive the green every hole, But if you can't putt. You're POOCHED.

3 putt every hole, you still shoot PAR, bogey the 3's, birdie the 5's
    par the rest, good enough for me!

If I could hit it that far, I would learn to Putt!

gotta go, this golf talk is making me drool on the keyboard!
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Long hitting does not equal low scoring. Ask Hellmuth's Mole.

Not sure what this means? I don't hit it long OR score low.

But yes, I don't care if you can fly it 400 yards....if you don't know where it's going or struggle with chipping and putting I will gladly take you on. In fact it's a lot easier to get strokes from a guy who's pounding the snot out of a ball on the range when I'm hitting my monstrous 220 yard drives.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    3 putt every hole, you still shoot PAR, bogey the 3's, birdie the 5's
    par the rest, good enough for me!

If I could hit it that far, I would learn to Putt!

gotta go, this golf talk is making me drool on the keyboard!

There are a lot of people out there who could 4-5 and even 6 putt . Not that easy to tap the ball into the little hole.
  • L O L, The Price is Wrong Bi@tch.

Happy Gilmour needed 20 or more put to sink a putt. YEAH
    Thanks for sharing this priceless gem Shar.
  • It's nice to bomb it 400 yards in the open, but try to negotiate a tight dogleg or the wind at a links course. Drive for show, and putt for dough.

Pretty incredible to watch though!
  • I once drove a green on a 4-par. 325 yards . . . 3 putts to a par. Scorecard does not ask how, just how many . . . Pelz is right, 100 yards and in is the key to winning golf.