Orangeville Poker Tour ONLINE Home Games

Each online tournament will be scheduled on the meetup website (Orangeville Poker Tour (OPT) (Orangeville, ON) - Meetup),

If you are not sure how to get into the home game section on Pokerstars here are the instructions.

If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from Online Poker Games - Play Free Poker and Internet Texas Holdem

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab

- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button

- Enter my Club ID number: 37021
- Enter my Invitation Code: pocketaces

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.If you want to find out more, visit Poker Home Games - Private Poker Clubs - Online Poker with Friends

The first game is already scheduled.

Hope to see you online

Comments

• Next Online Game is Wednesday January 19, 2011 at 8pm.
    $20 + $2,
    3000 starting chips,
    15min blinds
  • Great turn out tonight, with 24 players.

Next Online Home Game is
    Monday January 24, 2011 at 8:15pm
    $10 + $1
    3000 starting chips
    15min blinds
  • I can now add more players to The Pokerstars Online Home Games.

So if you have been bumped, and want to be added again, please send in the request.

and due to this good news I will be scheduleing an online home game for this Saturday Night.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab

- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button

- Enter my Club ID number: 37021

- Enter my Invitation Code: pocketaces

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.
  • Does this mean the Forum can add to it's membership total as well? Or did you get special permission because of general awesomeness?
  • There is an OPT online home game tonight at 9:15pm if anybody wants to play.

Bounty Tournament, $13.50 total buy in