Game 7 Season 16

The second half of Season 16 is about to get underway, with McFlip holding a small lead, and myself and Highflyer right behind him. But the lead isn't out of grasp for most yet, and there's still plenty of season left to gain some points and move up the rankings.

Who's In??

AJ
Keith
Asxn557
HighFlyer
IceDog
Garryc
Wetts
Ally
McFLIP
IronMike (T)
MiltonSlim
ACDC

Comments

• inaments
  • Still plenty of room for tonight's game. If you've been thinking about joining in, now's the best time to do it. Most of our group are a lot of fun guys, but serious players, who all enjoy the game.

Then, there's GarryC...totally different story. :D
  • a game time decision for me as i'm battling illness ... for now, put me down as 'in'
  • ironmike wrote: »
    a game time decision for me as i'm battling illness ... for now, put me down as 'in'

Hope you're feeling better by game time Mike!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Then, there's GarryC...totally different story. :D

Garry is a lot of fun.... Just as long as he doesn't flip a table or something :).

Where are Kris and Dave, I am likely bringing sandwiches people!
  • I have never flipped a table, slammed the odd door and cupboard but never flipped a table....that would be just rude :D
  • Garry is a lot of fun.... Just as long as he doesn't flip a table or something :).

Where are Kris and Dave, I am likely bringing sandwiches people!

Do I bring Pickles, or capers?

Bigger decision than is Dan bluffing again?

Shamed into coming Slim
  • IceDog returned to claim top spot this week, after taking out ACDC for second spot, and me for third. Good game to all who came out. Thought for sure Dan would go back to back after he built his stack up so nicely, but the cards turned on him and he had to settle for bubble boy.

For those coming out on Saturday, see you then. For the rest of you, hope to see you next Thursday.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    IceDog returned to claim top spot this week, after taking out ACDC for second spot, and me for third. Good game to all who came out. Thought for sure Dan would go back to back after he built his stack up so nicely, but the cards turned on him and he had to settle for bubble boy.

For those coming out on Saturday, see you then. For the rest of you, hope to see you next Thursday.

Congrats...

Thx for holding off AJ and Ninja for me. Owe you one.;)

MC
  • Okay Dave, we have to know...

Was it a set? Or was it Aces??

Allan made a $1000 prop bet on your answer, so make sure its the RIGHT answer!! ^-^
  • Current season standings!

mcflip 329.62
    str82ace 303.46
    highflyer 290.43
    garryc 218.26
    ally 178.92
    keith 153.28
    miltonslim 152.37
    acdc 148.55
    wetts 111.92
    asnx557 100
    jbird 97.41