Gaming Club Update

So far so good, It took me a while to get used to the site, but now I actually dont mind it, I find if you stick to your guns and play tight you can do very well, if you are ever in a bad mood or having a bad day, I dont recommend playing there that day lol..( or any site haha)...But the bonus is comming along nicely...$260 more to go!!!

Hows everyone else doing?

Comments

• havent started it - i was dissapointed the brunt of the bonus had to be cleard @ 2/4 when i play predominatley @ 1/2
  • I joined last week and so far so good. It took a day to get used to not having the insane looseness of Pacific LL games, but other than that it's been working out.

I like the fact that you get in the $1,000 freerolls while working off the bonus too. My strategy has been to play roughly two hours or so a session. That gives you about enough to get the 100 raked hands needed to clear the bonus and to get your freeroll entry.
  • the_main wrote:
    havent started it - i was dissapointed the brunt of the bonus had to be cleard @ 2/4 when i play predominatley @ 1/2

ive cleared about 220 of my bonus and havent played any 2/4
    50 no limit
    50/1
    1/2
    are all the limits ive played on that site so far
  • yubyub1978 wrote:
    ive cleared about 220 of my bonus and havent played any 2/4
    50 no limit
    50/1
    1/2
    are all the limits ive played on that site so far
    yeah but it depends when you signed up though
  • Got a message there is a $5 freeroll tonight at 6 p.m. EST for newly signed up people. Maximum 2000 participants with 500+ signed up as of a few minutes ago. Information on it pops up when you log in.

I've enrolled for now, but probably won't be able to make it... it's poker night at my office!
  • Iron wrote:
    Got a message there is a $5 freeroll tonight at 6 p.m. EST for newly signed up people. Maximum 2000 participants with 500+ signed up as of a few minutes ago. Information on it pops up when you log in.

I've enrolled for now, but probably won't be able to make it... it's poker night at my office!

So do you get $1 for 1st, 0.50 for 2nd, 1cent for 10th? :wink:
  • LOL... well I'm assuming it'll fill up, so it's like a $2.5 tournament entry. You can see why playing with the guys at the office is the plan tonight.
  • Has anyone cashe dout with neteller on gaming club, usually I get it pretty fast but here I have been waiting for a couple days and still nothing in my neteller...is this normal with them??
    Also, does it usually take long to calculate the bonus dollars....I've played for at least 3 hours a day for the pst 4 days playing 1-2 tables at any given time easily playing for one bonus if not two or three, I still have not received any bonus and when I sent an emial to email support I got a pretty generic (possibly automatic) reply wich just told me to keep checking the promotions section, which I did and is still the same as 4 days ago....is this normal or did anyone else run into anything like this?

Besides that, everything seems to be okay,lol.

Cheers
  • Anyone?? ^
  • Anton81
    Please feel free to PM us with your Gaming Club Poker alias and we'll look into it for you.

We've been experiencing data archiving issues over the last few days (which affected the entire network) and play and hand history data is 13 hours behind the usual time that it takes to update, which is why you're not seeing BRP's update at the rate they normally would.

This was resolved late last night and you should now see your BRP's accumulating as well as being able to get hand histories now. Also, please bear in mind as to when you signed up for the promotion as anything after December 23rd falls under the new structure where the BRP's are capped at certain limits, which may explain why your BRP's may not be updating any further at the current limit you're playing.

Kind Regards,
    GCP
  • My hands from last night were already counted this a.m., but it had taken a few days for my hands over the weekend to be counted.