Ching Hill ONLINE POKER!

Hey everyone. I've created our own POKER CLUB online at PokerStars.

Here's the invite. At this moment, I've created a .05/.10 NL Cash table as well as one tournament table to get things started off, but may expand this to more online tournaments as time goes by. First tournament is tonight @ 8:30 and everyone who joins up now is invited to play.

When you register, please post here with your P* screenname so that I can quickly verify you. You do NOT have to be a member of the Thursday night league, however for the time being, I'm going to restrict membership to forum members only.

Would like to get this underway so if you're up to play some low limit cash, or

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
from Free Poker Download - Free Poker Software - PokerStars Download
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 66774
- Enter my Invitation Code: ChingHill

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit Poker Home Games - Private Poker Clubs - Online Poker with Friends

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I've created our own POKER CLUB online at PokerStars.

Here's the invite. At this moment, I've created a .05/.10 NL Cash table as well as one tournament table to get things started off, but may expand this to more online tournaments as time goes by. First tournament is tonight @ 8:30 and everyone who joins up now is invited to play.

When you register, please post here with your P* screenname so that I can quickly verify you. You do NOT have to be a member of the Thursday night league, however for the time being, I'm going to restrict membership to forum members only.

Would like to get this underway so if you're up to play some low limit cash, or

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
    from Free Poker Download - Free Poker Software - PokerStars Download
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 66774
    - Enter my Invitation Code: ChingHill

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit Poker Home Games - Private Poker Clubs - Online Poker with Friends

You have to join . . . AJ is giving away $$$.
  • Milo wrote: »
    You have to join . . . AJ is giving away $$$.

I signed up. When does AJ start shipping the $?
    First tournament is tonight @ 8:30 and everyone who joins up now is invited to play.

Sigh. Wish they would only let those that know how to read join this forum.
  • Cash game, Hobbes . . . but you have to sit down first. Sorry AJ, but you investment/donation is reaping rewards, no?
  • BTW, with a few of these popping up amongst the Forum/members, do the owners of the home game get a portion of the rake? I hope so, for the traffic increase, if nothing else . . .
  • This a cash table open, yes, but also a tournament scheduled for 8:30 for those that want to join up.

If you mean donking off a couple of bucks to you already as reaping benefits, then yea, big time:mad:
  • Milo wrote: »
    BTW, with a few of these popping up amongst the Forum/members, do the owners of the home game get a portion of the rake? I hope so, for the traffic increase, if nothing else . . .

Now that's funny.
  • Signed up.
    This a cash table open, yes, but also a tournament scheduled for 8:30 for those that want to join up.

If you mean donking off a couple of bucks to you already as reaping benefits, then yea, big time:mad:

waiting
  • Signed up, screen name is Homerbuddy
  • Tourney was cancelled, only me and Prophet registered. Hopefully next time we can get a game on.

sign up to the club, and I"ll confirm you when I can. i'll keep the cash table open for anyone who wants to play.
  • Can one of these be made on Full Tilt?..
  • No . . . but you can enter there tournies as often as you like . . .
  • sign me up AJ...garryc
  • garryc wrote: »
    sign me up AJ...garryc

You have to request to join from P*, as soon as I get the request, I'll confirm you
  • Sent request! Looking forward to playing!
  • AJ, I have just joined... AcDcBc
  • ACDC wrote: »
    AJ, I have just joined... AcDcBc

wat?? is this some kind of level...