$1-2 & $2-5 action back in mississauga!!

Fridays and mondays i welcome you to some juicy no limit texas holdem 1-2 and 2-5 cash game! Drinks free! Food free! Prizes! Free money give away to lucky 1 player out of first 10 to take a seat.

Action starts 8pm sharp both nights and usually runs until the mourning..... Feel free to contact me at 647-709-1675 or message me on the forum. Thanks everyone, hope to see you there!

Comments

• Think I'm heading out to this game to scope it out. Anyone want to tag along?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Think I'm heading out to this game to scope it out. Anyone want to tag along?

Damn, if I only logged on earlier, maybe next time.

Let me know how it is. Definitely looking for a regular Frid PM cshgm.
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Damn, if I only logged on earlier, maybe next time.

Let me know how it is. Definitely looking for a regular Frid PM cshgm.

+1
  • I assume the tables aren't English only.

Action until the mourning? I assume that's when a player goes busto? Is there a moment of silence, a procession? Do I have to wear a veil?
  • Home game, in basement of house. Raked, but competitive with local UG clubs. Dealers, food, drink provided. Players range from very loose to very tight. Four or five action junkies, a few nits, and a couple who would include the cut card in their range if it were accidentally dealt to them.

Overall, it was a pretty decent game. May go back, but didn't think it was that far out of my way (in Oakville off Tralfarga). Ended down overall when I left around midnight, started off okay but went totally card dead. Set<river str8, flopped 2pr<turned flush, typical hands. One guy to my left reminded me of ACDC (player in my league).

And PJB are the posters initials, not native tongue. English IS the language. Players were friendly and decent people. No need to be judgemental w/o the right information.

If I go again, I'll let you know Micheal, Milo, and Dan. Dan, you would like this game.
  • Thanks for the update, AJ. But, lets be honest, unless the other players are named Ivey, Antonius, or Dwan, Dan is going to like the table, regardless. Unless, of course, his cash game skillz have gone off the boil . . .
  • Like I said a typical game. Players were easy enough to read fairly quickly, maybe saw two who can make well laid out moves, the rest either play their cards, or play every card.

Not fussy on the raked home game concept though. Only real drawback I saw, but it wouldn't prevent me from going again.
    ....and a couple who would include the cut card in their range if it were accidentally dealt to them.

LMAO :)

I'd like to go sometime if you are heading down again, let me know..I can drive too if required..

Cheers..

Neil
  • Game is running right now! Live 1-2 action! Text me at 647-709-1675 for address
  • The only thing that keeps me from going again, is the Pitbull in the living room, scares the he** out of me.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    The only thing that keeps me from going again, is the Pitbull in the living room, scares the he** out of me.

Most docile creature you will ever meet. Nothing to fear Devon.
    Think I'm heading out to this game to scope it out. Anyone want to tag along?

If you are looking for local 2/5, etc., I have a friend that runs a 2/5 game in Brampton on Thurs nights. Pockets (Mississauga) runs a good 2/5 game on Fri/Sun nights but you have to go with someone they know to get in the first time. I don't play there anymore (too far) since I discovered the Nirvana of poker clubs, 15 minutes from my house.
  • I may be down for this if anyone from Ching hill wants to check it out? AJ you going back sometime?
  • No more 1-2 just 2-5 now! 5 days a week! 2 locations! Mississauga and oakville message me for details or text me at 647 709 1675

p.s. $300 freeroll tonite at 2-5 game mississauga!
  • Hi. I'm in dixie bloor area. only ever played live games.. are there any nearby?