PokerStars Home Game

Home Poker Games Online - Free Private Poker Club With Friends

Read that it will be available on the dot-com client in the next week or two. Someone can probably set this up for the forum weekly games and the occasional cash games if members want to play against each other for fun.

Comments

• The link is broken
  • Welcome to Online Home Games
    Home Games is here, and it’s the best thing to happen to online poker! It’s designed to let you create and manage your own private poker club - where you play the games you choose, with just your friends, at the time you want.
    It’s easy to create a club. First, select a club name and invitation code. Next, access your own exclusive poker lobby, which you can customize with private Home Game tables and tournaments of your choice.
    Inviting friends is easy too – just send them your club ID and invitation code, then accept them as members when they join your online Poker Club.
    Then you’ll want to schedule some games and tournaments. Simply choose the game you want, as well as the stakes, then set the date for your online Home Game. The system will automatically send your fellow club members all the details they need.
    Your exclusive online Poker Club includes these key features:
    Club Management Tools – choose administrators, manage membership, customize your club lobby, set length of club seasons, and much more
    Club Leader Board – displays the top players by points awarded in tournament play
    Player Statistics – view points earned, top finishers, knockouts for each club member
    Game Management Tools – customize game details and set game times
    Save Favorite Game Setups – play your favorite customized game regularly
    Game Schedule – tournament dates and times, plus open ring game tables
    Game Results – view tournament finishing positions, points earned and knockouts
    Private Games – all games and tournaments are available exclusively to members of your club
    Custom Tables – game tables feature the name of your club on the felt
    Full Range of Poker Games – choose from a wide range of games like Hold’em, Omaha, Stud, Mixed and HORSE
    It’s Free – launching and managing your online Poker Club won’t cost you a penny
  • If someone from the forum set's this up, I'd be in.
    The drive from Guelph to Kitch is to far for this guy and also most Guelph games have dried up.

Let's do it !
  • Monksy wrote: »
    If someone from the forum set's this up, I'd be in.
    The drive from Guelph to Kitch is to far for this guy and also most Guelph games have dried up.

Let's do it !

Right now it's just on the .NET site.
  • Seems like they're pushing it out to dot-com client soon. I will create it once it comes out and you can PM/e-mail me your e-mail address for the invite and join. I'll coordinate with those that create the forum games now so we can incorporate this with their regular games that is set up.
  • It's in today's update.
  • Club 10396
    Invitation Code canadapoker
  • I have 1 for small stakes cash games as well

Club ID#13913
    Invitation Code: 12569876

-Brian
  • Seems like all the cool kids are getting in to this.... Should I?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Seems like all the cool kids are getting in to this.... Should I?

Sweet ... i'm in this w/e for sure
  • Monksy wrote: »
    If someone from the forum set's this up, I'd be in.

Let's do it !

I made that drive xple times a week, suck it up! :)

Also, my game on the 29th has spots! :) But it's in Kitchener

Mark
  • ok, registered, someone accept me and set me up..
  • if they let players set up tournaments and share in the rake, this would be excellent. Only a matter of time.
  • I saw this on PS this morning.

I`d be interested in playing in a few games.
  • Accepted all entrants up until now. Please leave your forum name in the name section when applying.

I set our first tournament this saturday, 9:00pm EST. $3.30 5,000 starting chips, 20 min levels.

So join the home game now, to make sure you dont miss it!

Also there is cash games set up now for everyone to play!
  • Started 1 also. Id# 52532
    donkdonations code.
    Monday night $5.50 9:30pm 3K start stack and 20 min blinds.
  • sitting at a table under the forum home games on stars if anyone wants to play haha
  • Anybody interested in a $5-$10 tournament during the Superbowl?
  • Apparently the Membership limit is now somewhere around the 70 mark . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Apparently the Membership limit is now somewhere around the 70 mark . . .

Source please. FAQ hasn't been updated and still indicates 50 if this is the case.
  • Not sure what the cap is. But I am up to 61 members of my online home game
  • Source came from P5s . . .
  • Well, this is good news and relieves some of the pressure from the forum home game club. Which of course could get filled up again within days I suppose. Ah well.