Game 6 Reloaded

Okay, due to a false start last week, we're going to try to get the season rebooted this week, with the half way game scheduled for this Thursday night @ 8pm.

Congratulations to Wetts for cashing in the $2500 tourney this past weekend in Fallsview Classic event. Nicely done, Darryl!!

Who's in this week?

AJ
Keith
Garry
NinjaDan
Wetts
Ally
IronMike
McFlip
CrazyKoby
ACDC
MiltonSlim

Comments

• Can't make it this week AJ. But I'm in for next week.

Tom
  • Im Johnny 33 Brampton, I live for Poker. Is there any chance of being a member of your Group? I live at Ching./Bovaird area. I've been playing for over 15 years and think its about time to befriend some poker players. I have a couple close friends who would be very interested as well if needed. I moved from St. Catherines last year and went to The falls once a month to play miss it. Get back, Thanks
  • JOHNNY 5 wrote: »
    Im Johnny 33 Brampton, I live for Poker. Is there any chance of being a member of your Group? I live at Ching./Bovaird area. I've been playing for over 15 years and think its about time to befriend some poker players. I have a couple close friends who would be very interested as well if needed. I moved from St. Catherines last year and went to The falls once a month to play miss it. Get back, Thanks

Johnny, you're more than welcome to come out and join the league. I'll PM you the address and contact info. I host a game every week, and a Saturday afternoon big stack once a month. I'll put you down, but check your PM's for contact info. Game time is 8pm SHARP!!
  • more then likely in. will know for sure in a couple of hours
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    more then likely in. will know for sure in a couple of hours

in for sure
    in for sure

Way to show her who's boss, Greg! Welcome to your manhood!^-^
  • More likely that he slipped her a few C-notes and said, "you deserve a girls night out . . ."
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Way to show her who's boss, Greg! Welcome to your manhood!^-^

I simply asked her if i could borrow the pants for the night, and she was kind enough to give them up.
    I simply asked her if i could borrow the pants for the night, and she was kind enough to give them up.

There's a line here about poker playing ability, and the wherewithal to buy multiple pairs of pants, but my Gandhi-like kindness prevents me from treading down that path . . . :D
  • Better show up!

See you tonite

Milton Slim
  • NinjaDan takes down the first game of 2011 with his AJo striking on jack on the flop to beat out McFlip's pocket 6's. IronMike makes his first cash on The Hill taking third place honours after a nasty beat by McFlip hitting a straight on the river card to beat out IronMike's Garry.

Thanks for coming out everyone. Hope to see you all next week.
  • Current Season Standings after Game 6

MCFLIP 307.35
    STR82ACE 260.46
    HIGHFLYER 255.47
    GARRYC 203.94
    ALLY 153.5
    MILTONSLIM 139.37
    KEITH 133.53
    JBIRD 97.41
    ACDC 92.08
    WETTS 82.45
    ASNX557 82.35
    CRAZYKOBY 72.5
    IRONMIKE 71.81
    EM JAY 59.5
    WORKFORCE 53.82
    ATHENAIOS 39.68
    RAJ66 35.27
    SHAZNAZ 21.25
    ERIN 21.25
    HAPPY420 15.61
    SHEBTS 14.32
    MR CHATTY 13
    LIGHTWEIGHT 13
  • So, how has the response been for the PCAs?
  • Milo wrote: »
    So, how has the response been for the PCAs?

Very positive. Even Wetts commented on how nice they cleaned up.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    NinjaDan takes down the first game of 2011 with his AJo striking on jack on the flop to beat out McFlip's pocket 6's. IronMike makes his first cash on The Hill taking third place honours after a nasty beat by McFlip hitting a straight on the river card to beat out IronMike's Garry.

Thanks for coming out everyone. Hope to see you all next week.

Congrats to the Ninja...,

Would've love to put up a good fight heads-up but I literally have no decent hand to push back with.

Lessons: da next time, I don't limp as much..., just FOLD 'em baby!;)

NEwayz, well played sir!
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Congrats to the Ninja...,

Would've love to put up a good fight heads-up but I literally have no decent hand to push back with.

Lessons: da next time, I don't limp as much..., just FOLD 'em baby!;)

NEwayz, well played sir!

Thanks Mike, I'm good with a rematch next week for you to try that lesson out :).