Nfl playoffs

Seahawks 24 saints 20 halftime

Comments

• Sick run by lynch
  • actyper wrote: »
    Sick run by lynch

You are right! what a victory for Pete Carroll
  • Another upset. Colt go down to the Jets 17 - 16. Great first day of playoff football
  • Another upset. Colt go down to the Jets 17 - 16. Great first day of playoff football

Defending Champs are gone also lol
  • I missed the games yesterday and just watched the highlights.

I have to say, Lynch's run could be one of the greatest touchdown runs ever.
  • Took a bad beat yesterday. Watched the Hawks game, then, as a good bf, didn't subject my girlfriend to the Colts game as she's not a football fan but record the game to watch this morning. We watch a couple of movies and then my phone rings. It's my mom, who proceeds to ask me what I thought of the Colts loss. Damnit.
  • Just turned the KC Balt game on lol Chiefs are done by the looks of it.
  • Pack wins, yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss. Should be a good game in Atlanta next weekend.
  • Somebody please explain how the Seahawks were the only team capable of winning at home this weekend, and how they could possibly host the NFC Championship?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I missed the games yesterday and just watched the highlights.

I have to say, Lynch's run could be one of the greatest touchdown runs ever.

I agree. Even Hasslebeck was 30 yards down field throwing blocks trying to get him into the endzone. They have already beaten the Bears, this year. Shoukd be a good game.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Any bold predications for this weekend?

against the spread

Heart

ravens
    bears
    pats
    falcons

Head
    ravens
    bears
    Jets
    packers
  • I'm cheering for the Jets for 2 reasons:

-to wipe that smirk off Tom Brady's face.
    -like to see ex-Dolphin Jason Taylor win the Superbowl.

Not gonna happen, I know, but a man can dream can't he?
  • Really? You're betting on the Bears with your head AND your heart? I'd go see a doctor ;)
  • J - E - T - S

Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

Hate that smug bastard, Belichik.
  • Green Bay romped the falcons, while the ravens laid an egg in the secon half to the Steelers. Bears are looking good, still haven't made up my mind on who to bet in that game.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Aaron Rodgers > Jay Cutler
    Packer Defence = Bears Defence

PACKERS are going to the big dance.
  • Milo wrote: »
    J - E - T - S

Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

Hate that smug bastard, Belichik.

What about this pick, they have made Brady look ordinary.

Brent
  • Hallelujah I HATE the Pats.

Fake punt on your own side of the 50 with a minute to go in the first half?? Thanks to the genius of Belichek.
  • Hallelujah I HATE the Pats.

+1.

Brady had a very mediocre game, and the Jets took advantage. They played great all day.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    +1.

Brady had a very mediocre game, and the Jets took advantage. They played great all day.

The 4th quarter, Brady just didn't show any urgency at all....
  • Won $1 for betting on the Jets to win :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Won $1 for betting on the Jets to win :)

[x] needs to search for a better book
  • Anyone wanna bet on next week's game?
  • [x] needs to search for a better book

Friendly bet with someone that was definitely more about the bragging rights :)
  • [x] needs to search for a better book

moneyline jets were plus 360
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Anyone wanna bet on next week's game?

GB and Jets both cover. Early line is -3 on both games GB -3 and Steelers -3
  • GB and Jets both cover. Early line is -3 on both games GB -3 and Steelers -3

Too bad I want the GB side as well...I'll take the Jets/Steelers bet with you at -3 though.
  • I take Chi and Pitt
  • Anyoen else feel like the final scores from Sunday made those games look waaaaaaaaaay closer than they actually were?