winning micro/medium stake grinders needed

our new staking-team is looking for long-term winning cashgame players on micro and medium levels. prove that you are a winning player and well make a deal with you. All applications must be send to support@pokercapital.org before the end of this month.

CY

Comments

• good luck with that...:bs:
  • compuease wrote: »
    good luck with that...:bs:

+1

Had a look at their site and they want photo ID. Like that's gonna happen.
  • lol, I had a look as well... No posts other than from Admin?? Perhaps some 14 yo with a day off school?
  • HMMMMMMMMMMMM Wish him to the corn field lol
  • how many grammatical errors can you find on their main homepage? I spot 6. Is 'wanna' a word? :

Welcome to pokercapital.org!

Are you a winning player, but does not have the stake to play the limit you think you could do? Do you wanna get better and better every day and earn money while doing it? Then this is something for you! We have 4 partnership poker rooms, you have to choose one of those and register an account trough our staking forums.

When you have a new account registered its time to play some poker. Before you can get a stake from us, you have to prove that you are a winning player. 5.000 hands is the minimum amount of hands you have to play.

After you have finished playing you have to post your stats here at pokercapital.org, so we can rewiew them and see if you are the one we are searching for!
  • Where do i send my credit card numbers?
  • darbday wrote: »
    Where do i send my credit card numbers?

str82ace@pokerforum.ca

Thanks
  • lol

You guys would be surprised on all the info people want/ or people willing to give to get a stake in poker.

I think it is crazy myself.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

im not comfortable doing that...can i just post it here....
  • Suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrree you can . . . you can trust us . . .
  • All credit card/passwords, etc are NOT to be posted in the forum.... Instead they are to be pm'ed directly to a mod for future funding purposes!
  • The benefit being that, after a few weeks, he'll forget where he stashed the info., so damage will be minimal. :D
  • darbday wrote: »
    im not comfortable doing that...can i just post it here....

In order for me to provide absolute security for you, it would be much better if you just send me the info through a PM. Please include your date of birth, nationality, current job title, current income of both you and your spouse, and the title holders of any property you are currently in possession of.

Hey, I'm doing this for YOUR benefit, not mine.