Last Longer Bet

With just a couple of days left before the first event, who is in for a 100.00 Last Longer Bet? Respond in thread here. We can get Wetts to hold all entries until we have a winner. Pay when you get to the Falls before first hand is dealt. Or word is good here on the forum until you see him.

1K Bingoment

Actyper
Wetts1012
Prophet22 In not paid yet
DJGolfcan
GarryC
NinjaDan
Crazykoby
Rapz4lyfe
Shtebs
SteveKerr In not paid yet

JCardz

Comments

• Brent. You can take my name off the list. I decided a couple of days ago I was not going to play. I am going to take some time to try and right the ship so to speak.
  • I am in for the $100. But you might get more interest from the others if it is $50
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    I am in for the $100. But you might get more interest from the others if it is $50

Good point Steve. For those who want 100.00 say yes, knowing it will drop to 50.00 if that generates more interest.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • I would be in for either $100 or $50 if we got at least a few people on board with this.
  • I'd be in for 50, 100 is a bit out of my range
  • Well,since I still need to win my seat in the super sat, you should take me off the list. I may join, after I qualify.
  • i'm in for either $50 or $100
  • Bump to see if there is anymore interest now that it is the day of the tournament
  • i would be in for $50 but i haven't met any of you and don't know how i'd give the money i stopped playing online poker after the donks kept winning lol.....anywho if someone can text me the details at 416 278 3614 it would be great as i am interested in this little prop pool