Game 6: Happy 2011!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Here's hoping you the flops are with you all this year.

Several members are planning on attending the FallsView Classic this coming weekend in Niagara, but the majority of us are not. Therefore, I believe we can get this season started up again, and here's wishing all Ching Hill players at The Classic have a great time and bring back some HUGE results! Good luck to everyone going to FallsView.

McFlip still holds a slight lead, even after my back to back wins just before the holidays. But that lead is shrinking on him, and there's still a lot of play left in the season.

GAME CANCELLED FOR TONIGHT!!

Comments

• I'll play .. c u thursday.
  • I think I am going to play AJ. I really need to get out of this rut.. IN
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I think I am going to play AJ. I really need to get out of this rut.. IN

lol, that was a quick return from your sabatical.. Even Philli took longer off..
  • If I can, will be an after 7:00 decision, but doubtful

Milton Slim
  • Sorry, can't make it this week...
  • Sorry A.J . Take me out. Next time.
  • hmmmmmm, small group tonight. Well, doors will open at 8pm as usual for anyone who wants to play. If we don't get 6 players, maybe we'll have a small cash game instead. Stakes to be decided by those playing, but I can now range from 5cent to $5 blinds if necessary.
  • alrighty if we can't get six then i'm out
  • Getting on the road shortly. Maybe we can play a $40 tourney that won't count towards the season. Top two get paid.
  • Tom has decided not to come out, that leaves me, IronMike and Keith.

GAME POSTPONED

IronMike, hope you haven't left yet and get to see this. I"ll call Keith now and tell him.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Tom has decided not to come out, that leaves me, IronMike and Keith.

GAME POSTPONED

IronMike, hope you haven't left yet and get to see this. I"ll call Keith now and tell him.

no worries ... because of weather and the small showing i was watching this thread and got the heads up b4 leaving the house. thx