Selling 5% of PCA

Im selling 5% of my pca action if anyone on here is interested. Selling at even. So $100 gets you 1%. First come first serve. If anyone is interested let me know. Thx everyone.

1% to T8urmoney
1% to actyper
2% to Wetts.

Comments

• I'll take 1%.....what's your Stars name?
  • betrthanphil. Lets turn that $100 into a few thousand :D
  • betrthanphil. Lets turn that $100 into a few thousand :D

shipped, yes please & good luck sir
  • ty ty, feeling pretty good about it haha
  • Reserve $100 for me, will pay later tonight
  • actyper wrote: »
    Reserve $100 for me, will pay later tonight

Ok sounds good, might not be on tonight but just send on PS or FT. Both are same name, Betrthanphil. We will turn this into something big :D
  • Shipped to your Stars account for 2% Swetts.
  • 4% gone, ty all so far. Lets get a deep run.
  • 4% gone, ty all so far. Lets get a deep run.

I'll give erry one else a day or so to get in. If no takers I'll scoop the last 1%.
  • I will abstain, thereby guaranteeing a positive ROI for all. YW . . .
  • Milo your too kind :P. Kind man you are wetts, thinking of others haha.
  • OK....I'll take the last 1%......will ship tonight......can't have Wetts getting yet another bigger score than me.
  • BTP, can you forward you name in thread or PM if you want private......for live sweat purposes.
  • I can put it here. Steve Tripp. Ill try to after every day to come on and give updates, might be hard as it cost money to use the internet there. I play on day 1B so good news is I cant be the first out :P
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    OK....I'll take the last 1%......will ship tonight......can't have Wetts getting yet another bigger score than me.

Shipped on Stars........glgl
  • HES MF STEVE TRIPP IRL.

btp.jpg
  • Im the one with the hat lol
  • Im the one with the hat lol

The one about two tables over with grey hair? :)

Oh and if you want to put updates from your phone, you can link to twitter and put the link here.
  • I would but don't want to pass the donkey virus on.
    Comp. There's like 10 guys in that pic with grey hair. lol
  • I can try and do updates when I am down there. Maybe we will bump into each other at the cash game. I usually play 2/5. Good luck in any case. Weather is looking decent.
  • Yeah weather better hold up.
    I just signed up to twitter to, kinda new to it all but if you want to add me or be a follower or whatever they call it. My name is the same as here BetrThanPhil.
  • Yeah weather better hold up.
    I just signed up to twitter to, kinda new to it all but if you want to add me or be a follower or whatever they call it. My name is the same as here BetrThanPhil.

I can live w mid 70s. Nassau is way to hot in the summer. Spoke to someone that has been down last two PCAs, sounds like tons of cash games and there are usually about 3,000 poker players staying during tournament time.
  • Yeah I was there 2 years ago and theres always a good game going. Some big big cash games at night too. Either way should be a good time.
  • so how did you end up doing? Toronto players are representing down here in Bahamas. Ran into a couple guys last night from Toronto. One had won the $5k heads up event on Weds. for $100k+and his buddy from Toronto was heads up in a $2k event guaranteed at least $160k.

I highly recommend this event for anyone looking for a great place for a vacation and tons of poker action. Lots of cash games running all day. Most of the pros are playing a mixed game (100/200 w 500 ante). PLO seems to be the cash game of choice here. Played some 2/5 with Barry Shulman last night (he was waiting for a bigger game to open up).
  • Anyone with a link to the results to date of this?
  • On a related note. Any estimate as to this guy's money lost playing poker since 2003?

Chris Moneymaker eliminated in 11th place in the 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure main event - ESPN
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Anyone with a link to the results to date of this?

From betrthanphil's twitter a few hours ago.
    "Made day 2 of the 1k 6 max. About 58 runners or so left. Big day tomorrow "

I think he has struck out up till now.
  • compuease wrote: »
    From betrthanphil's twitter a few hours ago.
    "Made day 2 of the 1k 6 max. About 58 runners or so left. Big day tomorrow "

I think he has struck out up till now.

Oh. I meant to all the standings...looking for a friend's results.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Oh. I meant to all the standings...looking for a friend's results.

there are tons of media here, but the reporting of results are dismal. I have found only two of the tournaments results posted so far. I guess nobody is interested in reporting the $5k and below events.

Moneymaker was playing 5/10 last night and was getting killed.
  • Lost end of day 1 in the main. It was 3 bet city but I hung in there. was pretty unlucky in a couple hands but o well. played in a satelite to the 5k. lost with a str8 flush draw against aa on qj2 board i had 910. turn came a 9 to give me more outs but wasnt enough. 36k pot average at the end wouldve been 24k so i basically lost 5k in that hand lol.
    Im 0-3 with str8 flush draws all in on the flop with the best me hitting a pair.
    The 6max was very interesting to play in. seeing 3 bets 4 bets 5 bets then folds lol. I just small balled the punks and they didnt know what to do. Unfortunatly I got 10th but it was a good run. 450 runners to start. got like 7k for 10th.
    cash games are good here too. So far up money on the trip!
    Wish i couldve made a good run in the main for you guys. maybe next year