Poker Tracker trial version

I seem to recall a post stating that it was possible to use the trial version of PokerTracker, even past the trial date, without having to purchase it. I'd appreciate any tips.

Comments

• i believe there is a one free trial registry cleanup through this

Antivirus Free Trial | AVG Canada

ask comp maybe before you use it but it avg so its fine.

once i ran it i had pt3 again,

you want the internet security trial i believe.....
  • darbday wrote: »
    i believe there is a one free trial registry cleanup through this

Antivirus Free Trial | AVG Canada

ask comp maybe before you use it but it avg so its fine.

once i ran it i had pt3 again,

you want the internet security trial i believe.....

Installing AVG allows you to bypass the registration of Poker Tracker? 1st I've heard of it. AVG is a decent antivirus, however I don't like any of the internet security packages, all have a negative effect on the performance of your pc. ymmv...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Installing AVG allows you to bypass the registration of Poker Tracker? 1st I've heard of it. AVG is a decent antivirus, however I don't like any of the internet security packages, all have a negative effect on the performance of your pc. ymmv...

there is a free registry cleaner trial i believe in the avg software, i think it comes with internet security.....which i deleted after i cleaned it
  • sounds iffy to me, you don't even know how you bypassed the registration of poker tracker, or perhaps someone did it for you?
  • I have it now but it's slowing my unit down. But it's slow like it's owner so wtf. lol
    I will try a couple more over the next few months as I continue my search I will keep you posted
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I have it now but it's slowing my unit down. But it's slow like it's owner so wtf. lol
    I will try a couple more over the next few months as I continue my search I will keep you posted

its a big program but make sure you do the 'database'>>>>housekeeping and check reindex and rebuild cache. it takes about a half hour....
  • compuease wrote: »
    sounds iffy to me, you don't even know how you bypassed the registration of poker tracker, or perhaps someone did it for you?

not sure if your referencing me here, but avg regisrty cleaner took out the file that keeps you from having to register. its avg so im sure youll approval stamp it and it automatic and good for your computer. they only give one free use though. but im guessing ccleaner would do the same.