Xmas pics 2010!

So, I posted those (potentially embarrassing) pics last year of me in my brand spankin' new wolf hoodie (still wear it, still love it)....so I thought some might want to post some pics of their xmas experiences here on the forum. Food, pets, presents or otherwise!

Anyhoo, just an idea. If nobody else posts here, I'll just know I'm a failure.

The sea of xmas buttertarts!
buttertarts.jpg

Bob looking so photogenic and model like in the snow!
Bobinthesnow.jpg

Comments

• Moar Mrs. Snuggie!!!!:laugh:
  • My daughter got me an electronic photo-frame. Now all I need are pictures for it. We open presents on Christmas Eve ever since she got wired one Christmas many years back. Presents at home, presents at paternal grandparents house, presents at maternal grandparents, it was just too much.

Oh, and the PCAs are my present to me . . .
  • I winned Bose QuietComfort 15s from my wife.

Shes the best for saving me from horrible Fallsview players useless stories.
  • Those fucking tarts look awesome fwiw.
  • And butter tarts are a uniquely Canadian thing . . . or were. Not easily found in the US of A. At least, not according to my 2 nephews down south.

Wetts, I assume the Bose thingys are uber-$$$ headphones?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I winned Bose QuietComfort 15s from my wife.

Shes the best for saving me from horrible Fallsview players useless stories.

Hey how are those? They're on sale for $199 on boxing day, was going to pick up a pair.
  • actyper wrote: »
    hey how are those? They're on sale for $199 on boxing day, was going to pick up a pair.

do it!
  • This one's for you Wetts! If you like the butter tarts, I assume you'll like these!
    xmasnanaimobars3.jpg
  • Are those Nanaimo bars? You'll make someone a great wife one day Bill . . .
  • Two full pans of 'em my friend and they're delicious! I had no part in their creation whatsoever though. The gf is the baker in the house.

This is the pic minus the one dog hair we found on them once we got them on the plate!
  • Got an awesome addition to my Mr. Potato Head collection (you all collect poker chips, so don't start throwing stones), as the better half found a Miami Dolphins Potato Head :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    as the better half found a Miami Dolphins Potato Head :)

OMG pic please!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    do it!

From what I heard the sound is better on the beats studio so might go with that instead. Also I can just buy those online instead instead of going through the crowd.
  • actyper wrote: »
    From what I heard the sound is better on the beats studio so might go with that instead. Also I can just buy those online instead instead of going through the crowd.

I got the beats pro headphones and they are amazing. A little pricey but I was fortunate enough to win them in a bet. Ive also used the beats studios before and they are also good. With the pros you dont need batteries but its a little heavier then the beats studio.
  • Some Christmas Pr0n...I think my wife and kid know me WAY too well.

My old Walmart Special Golf cart rolled on me last season and the handle snapped right off on me half way through the front 9 one day. It was a bitch to pull w/o a handle the rest of the way. Never have to worry about that NOW, thanks to the new Sun Mountain Push Cart Santa brought me
    2010ChristmasPr0n057.jpg

Some other golf stuff included 2 Callaway towels, a bag of new tees, and a box of Callaway Warbird Golf Balls. Also got me a Poker Chip Label maker, which I plan on using for the 300 blank chips I got in the 8x8x8 grab box.
    2010ChristmasPr0n056.jpg

If you've ever been to my poker room, you know what my favourite team is. Here's more to add to the room!
    Waste bucket, travel mug, and T shirt
    2010ChristmasPr0n061.jpg
    New wall clock in the room now.
    2010ChristmasPr0n053.jpg
    Now my favourite gift...YEA BABY!!
    2010ChristmasPr0n058.jpg
    2010ChristmasPr0n059.jpg
    Wearing it to Johnnie's game this week. Sidebets on when I will take it off?

This one is more for Milo...hope he gets the hint ;)
    2010ChristmasPr0n055.jpg

And of course, the one gag gift in my stocking...I HATE SPAM IN ALL FORMS!!
    2010ChristmasPr0n060.jpg

Daughter scored a new IPod Gen 4, which she has promptly already filled up, a hair straightener, and a whack of other goodies. Wifey scored a new sewing serger, a bunch of gadgets for the kitchen, and a new Canon T1i Camera (the T2i was out of stock damnit).

All in all, really good scores this year. Hope you all did as well as we seemed to have done.

Oops...forgot...a new Ping Putter and an Automatic Putting System. Now when you bust out of my game, you can either play the cash game, OR practice your putting.
  • I got the beats pro headphones and they are amazing. A little pricey but I was fortunate enough to win them in a bet. Ive also used the beats studios before and they are also good. With the pros you dont need batteries but its a little heavier then the beats studio.

Yea the Bay/Bloor radio guy said the sound quality of the beats were a little better - but considering what I was using them for the Bose were better because the beats have a propensity to snap.