lookinf to play poker Norfolk area

hello everyone;

I live in Simcoe Ontario, and I'm always looking for a poker tourney to play in. I also play some cash games, but not to often. Any one out there in my area that plays let me know then maybe we can set something up or I can drive to where the games are at. Looking forward to play live games instead of online all of the time.

Cheers

Piggypie123:D

Comments

• hi piggy if your interested in games for simcoe i got a few running thurs,fri, and sat nights :)
  • Cash games or tournies? I'm more into playing tournies. If you hear of any, then let me know on this thread. I check the forum every day. If it is cash games then pm me the info please, or post it whatever works for you. Thanks

piggypie123
  • yep thursday is cash game ($10 for 40 chips blinds 1/2)
    friday/saturday is 150k chips for 10$ prize is top heavy for 1st, 2nd gets their double their buy in back and 3rd gets their money back

i will ask the host if it is ok to invite but will give you details!
  • vap3 wrote: »
    yep thursday is cash game ($10 for 40 chips blinds 1/2)
    friday/saturday is 150k chips for 10$ prize is top heavy for 1st, 2nd gets their double their buy in back and 3rd gets their money back

Interesting structure to the cash game. So, each chip is worth 25 cents and the blinds are $1/$2? Buyin is only 5 big blinds? What kind of donkfest is that?
  • I think the blinds are 1-chip/2-chip or 25c/50c.

Still a donkfest with only 20bb stacks.
  • I would be in for the tournies on Fri/Sat. Is there an rebuys?