Thanks to the forum..

Just like to thank our general population for all the good discussions lately on so many different topics. It's good that we can all have so many different opinions and still manage to keep it from getting personal.
We need more discussions on pertinant topics of the day...

Comments

• I'm Milo, and I approve of this message. Cuz I'm more intelligencer than the rest of you . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'm Milo, and I approve of this message. Cuz I'm more intelligencer than the rest of you . . .
    Stats?
  • Just search the Forum for my posting history . . .

QED
  • compuease wrote: »
    and still manage to keep it from getting personal.

Up yours, you're still old ;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Just like to thank our general population for all the good discussions lately on so many different topics. It's good that we can all have so many different opinions and still manage to keep it from getting personal.
    We need more discussions on pertinant topics of the day...
    +1

didn't understand this thread till i remembered you were a mod
  • Wait...where's Kristy?

oh....
  • moose wrote: »
    Wait...where's Kristy?

oh....

Yep she woulda had an opinion on this for sure.. :)
  • My engrish still not so good. You must interpet.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    My engrish still not so good. You must interpet.

Here you go. Translated from English to Japanese and then back to English. Hope that helps.
    Exactly the way is good in the argument whose everything so many concerning the topic which differs appreciate recently in our general crowds. It' Good we possessing, entirely it is good, therefore many the opinion which differs and how still, doing, maintaining that from the thing which becomes privately for the sake of s. We concerning the appropriate topic of day need many arguments.

Really agree with comp on this though. There have been some very interesting threads for me the lurk in throughout that past few weeks, that's for sure. :)
  • There are a lot of characters on this site. Thats why I enjoy being a part of it. ignorant posts or not.
    it's interesting to see opinions of all subjects that come up here. And everyone has an opinion.
    it's mostly in good fun but some I find take it waaaaaaaaaaay to serious.
    Relax and have fun.:)
  • I am relaxed !!! Just what are you implying, Ron ?!? :d