Guelph holiday cash game <----

Just finishin' the setup in my new pad, perfect time to host a game. New table, upscale pad perfect for 8-14 people. So I propose:

.50/1 Cash game (can do $1/$2) - Have lovely dealer (of course rake free). If someone wants to bring another table I have space and we can have a tourny as well or w/e.

**I'll provide beer and pizza first night**

Good people, got centre ice/sunday ticket so any games people want to watch will be on.

Rake free poker, free beer/pizza, cute dealer, and sports. How can you say no, right?

So Guelph let's make it happen, all welcome. DATE STILL UP IN THE AIR!!?? (Would like this to be a weekly or biweekly thing, perhaps Thursdays?) Will be ready to host 27th onwards so let's pick a date and get a game goin ^-^

Comments

• Rake free poker, free beer/pizza, cute dealer, and sports. How can you say no, right?

Beats driving to Brantford even without free goodies. :) Weeknights do not work for me as am on permanent aft shift. Weekends much better.
  • So I have 4 guys for sure if we can get 4-6 more through PF here we got a game. Would like to have first game this weekend.
  • Location ? 50-1 would be perfect for my bankroll.
  • Sounds like were good to go, feel free to bring guests. Game is Saturday, 7pm. Should have two tables so cash game on one and a sit and go on the other, $25-$50 buyin up to you guys. Once sit n go ends we can get two tables goin' or whatever. .50/$1 works for us. $40 min $150 max.

We have a dealer shes confirmed so that's awesome. I'll get the beer and pizza as promised. Still space so bring a guest or two. Will have the hockey game on.

I'm located just off the College turnoff of the Hanlon Parkway. Will send directions.
  • Sounds like were good to go, feel free to bring guests. Game is Saturday, 7pm. Should have two tables so cash game on one and a sit and go on the other, $25-$50 buyin up to you guys. Once sit n go ends we can get two tables goin' or whatever. .50/$1 works for us. $40 min $150 max.

We have a dealer shes confirmed so that's awesome. I'll get the beer and pizza as promised. Still space so bring a guest or two. Will have the hockey game on.

I'm located just off the College turnoff of the Hanlon Parkway. Will send directions.

Toronto?
  • "Guelph holiday cash game"
  • "Guelph holiday cash game"

Sorry not from around assume that Guelph is a place name sorry.
  • Guelph is about an hour west of Toronto, tipp . . .
  • I would like to know if there will be smoking allowed inside the home? Not a smoker here and would not attend if there is smoking. :-\:)
  • ...IN.... either stakes are fine... sent pm
  • No smoking, although I have a nice balcony where people can go outside. Sounds like a full game already, all who pm'd me will get directions sent (or texted if you sent me your number) asap. Still room so send me a message and lets make it a good night!
  • Well we were hoping to feel better today but the dam cold virus has the Mrs. and me in its grip still. Not going to spread it around. Thanks for the nice offer and hope we can make it another weekend. Really wanted to meet some folks from the forum here. :(
  • I am very interested in this game!
    Please pm me with info when the game in running!