Deposit methods on P*s

hey all, just wondering what your experiences have been if you have used either instadebit or e-check (which i guess are basically the same, but different company?.)
its been years since i have deposited money and at that time i was using my cc.

cheers,
MO

Comments

• You should also still be able to deposit via vanilla Mastercard..
  • hey all, just wondering what your experiences have been if you have used either instadebit or e-check (which i guess are basically the same, but different company?.)
    its been years since i have deposited money and at that time i was using my cc.

cheers,
    MO

Fastest way Vanilla Master card. Available at Shoppers drug mart
    25 50 100 and 200
  • I tried using a prepaid cc before (not vanilla, but one that sells beside on all the racks at gas station checkouts etc) and it didnt work.
    how do you avoid cashout confusion when using that card anyway since pokersites always make you use your original deposit method as the cashout choice and the prepaid cards cant be credited?

thanks,
    Mo

has anyone here used instadebit? if not, which do you find reliable for desposits and withdrawls?
  • how do you avoid cashout confusion when using that card anyway since pokersites always make you use your original deposit method as the cashout choice and the prepaid cards cant be credited?
    Don't worry about cashout, only a very small % ever cashout... :)

Oh and you can request a check from most sites if you get lucky...