Am I Crazy?

Do you think you have a problem if you pack up and go to vegas but bring your laptop with you so you can play online while you're there?

hahahah.. Had to ask...

Anyhow.. I'm a week away from shipping off to vegas. Anyone else going to be there? I'm staying at the Rio..

Later all..

Comments

• A lot of us take laptops with us to Vegas, not always to play online poker with though..... Don't forget the trip report! With the laptop you can report daily...The daily rates for Internet access are generally $13-18. but the weekly rate is a lot cheaper, I think around $35-40.
  • Always take my laptop and yes I have played online while there
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Always take my laptop and yes I have played online while there

I just thought it was weird on my part... but the main reason for me bringing my laptop was because I am gone over Christmas and I wanted to be able to get on the internet to see my 3 year old on Christmas day..

Hopefully Santa will leave a bunch of $100 chips in my stocking this year!
  • Depends how long you are there.....Me and my "Better" half will be there 26-30 :)
  • CompleXEH wrote: »
    Depends how long you are there.....Me and my "Better" half will be there 26-30 :)

My so called "better" half is going to florida with my daughter.. I decided I wasn't going to go with them this year.. so off to something more fun!

I'm gone from the 21st to the 26th..

Can't wait.. only 5 more work days!!
  • newguy31 wrote: »
    I just thought it was weird on my part... but the main reason for me bringing my laptop was because I am gone over Christmas and I wanted to be able to get on the internet to see my 3 year old on Christmas day..

Hopefully Santa will leave a bunch of $100 chips in my stocking this year!

... ummm...
    newguy31 wrote: »
    My so called "better" half is going to florida with my daughter.. I decided I wasn't going to go with them this year.. so off to something more fun!

I'm gone from the 21st to the 26th..

Can't wait.. only 5 more work days!!

Ohhhhhh. Now it makes a helluva lot more sense. Have fun!