Bristol St. presents - "Merry Xmas Madness 7" - Sat. Jan 8th at 2pm (Waterloo)

13»

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    If I give AJ $40.00, can I play blind until I win?

My only stipulations would be the following:
    1) first in = shove.
    2) when in doubt, see rule 1).
    3) never look at the cards until necessary.

With these stipulations in place, I think I got a shot . . . :D

If I get a vote, I vote YES... However, not sure how 13cards will rule...
  • Milo wrote: »
    If I give AJ $40.00, can I play blind until I win?

You give me $40, and I'll guarantee you'll be folding every hand.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Re Raise ALL IN
    I know Mark will be the short stack, and Johnnie calls with crap. I think I'm good here :D

It doesn't matter. Mario will always call and hit.
  • I can't make it. I suck.
  • Please add a +1 for me, Nathalie...
  • List updated. Milo, if you're serious I have no issue. :). Let me know.
  • If there are anymore spots I would live to come. Please send me a PM with address info
  • Thanks, Rob, but when I finally get out to a Bristol event, I want to do it in person. Besides, AJ would just spend my winnings on hookers and blow . . .

I hear fivers are the going rate out that way . . .
  • Pretty good snow falling in our area right now, but looks like it will be short lived. Should be lightening up in time to head to KW around noonish or so. I'll try to leave abit early just to make sure I get there ontime, but if I am late, just blind me in.

First hand is a shove blind obviously though.:D
  • HEY !!! No stealing my strategies . . .

and wear your "Not Paulson's" shirt for Johnnie . . .
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Pretty good snow falling in our area right now, but looks like it will be short lived. Should be lightening up in time to head to KW around noonish or so. I'll try to leave abit early just to make sure I get there ontime, but if I am late, just blind me in.

First hand is a shove blind obviously though.:D

I call!

The weather in KW is cold but clear.
  • Would really appreciate some word on where this is and if it is full
  • where is the update?
  • Is this still going on? Have people left?

Brent
  • Beanie and Drtyore are HU now.

Thanks to Zithal for a great tournament!
  • Let's see, I left about 10:30, down to 7 or 8 I think. Still in DrTyore, Trevor, Shar, BigBob, our host Zithal, not sure who else. Cash game was wild as usual. I was up about $60. in a 25/25 game...
    I think we had about $1500. in the $5. rebuy tournament so pretty good there. Methinks they should hire Zithal to run the Fallsview tournaments..
  • Cole's notes...

Beanie and I get head's up, play for 2 hours, and say "fuck it, let's just chop" and we did.

Marlk
  • Great day Rob, thanks for hosting.

Could NOT get anything going in the tournament, and the cash game was sapping my ability to play well from the constant beats, but I did manage to almost break even in the cash game overall. Think I donated about $50 to the tournament. Not as bad as Pinhead, but bad enough.

And I must say, it was bloody fantastic to finally meet Shar for the first time. You were the highlight of my day, and I can't wait for the next RC to see you again. Have a great last leg of your trip, and email when you can.
  • I too would like to thank Rob for hosting a wonderful day of fun filled pokerz. It was a hell of an experience and I had a blast. It was great to see everyone, for the first time for some, and again for others.

Glad you were there AJ!! Was definately a highlight being able to finally meet you @}->--

Proud to have taken down 3rd place after Mark cracked my 99 with J10. Think I would have rather had 33 ;)

This is certainly the most unique tournament I have ever seen and it was a pleasure to play in it. It is one that would be on my must attend list every year.

+1 on electing Rob as the new Fallsview Tournament Director. They definately need someone who has a clue....

Thank you again Rob for a wonderful time. Hope to be at another Bristol event in the future!!

~Shar
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Cole's notes...

Beanie and I get head's up, play for 2 hours, and say "fuck it, let's just chop" and we did.

Marlk

The term is "Coles Notes"

If these were Cole's notes there would be a lot more spelling and grammar errors.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    The term is "Coles Notes"

If these were Cole's notes there would be a lot more spelling and grammar errors.

wp sir