Lol - ftp

Those of you following Hobbes FTOPs BAP thread should get a laugh out of this. Received an e-mail from FTP support this a.m. informing me that they were closing my wife's Play money account, as I am not allowed multiple accounts from the same address. Never mind that we had to get Support to okay the account in the first place for this exact reason. Guess I should not have asked to transfer any funds. Still waiting to find out why the request was declined.

Should be good for another laugh . . .

Comments

• Bring down the hammer of the gods on support, make them feel silly. That's what I usually do everytime pokerstars blocks me from depositing or withdrawing for association with random player whom I've never heard of.

Actually got an apology last time, guess I was due for one after the other 4 times they accused my of...something, collusion maybe, I don't even know what I'm accused of most of the time
  • Kinda odd, both my wife and I have real money accounts on FT, Stars and a couple of others... Never had an issue...
  • Not too concerned, as the wife plays for $$$ on Stars when she feels like it, but just found it interesting that this occurred so closely with my bitching about them declining the Hobbes transfer request.

Guess I better not try a withdrawal anytime soon, or they may think I'm laundering funds for Wiki-leaks, or something . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Guess I better not try a withdrawal anytime soon, or they may think I'm laundering funds for Wiki-leaks, or something . . .

And Darb may think you are anti democracy.....:)
  • Naah . . . once NATO starts making all the decisions for us, it'll all seem like none of this ever happened. Just don't tell the UN, okay?
    Just don't tell the UN, okay?

The UN is pretty much clueless.
  • Apparently, I need to deposit $10.00. I have met the minimums from the free bankroll offer that first got me $$$ on FTP but, because I have not made a deposit "of my own", any $$$ in the account are, for all intents and purpose, stuck there. Just silly.

Aaaah well . . . it's all fun 'n' games. Hobbes, when you score big in the FTOPS, please transfer my winnings via Stars. :)
    Apparently, I need to deposit $10.00. I have met the minimums from the free bankroll offer that first got me $$$ on FTP but, because I have not made a deposit "of my own", any $$$ in the account are, for all intents and purpose, stuck there. Just silly.

Aaaah well . . . it's all fun 'n' games. Hobbes, when you score big in the FTOPS, please transfer my winnings via Stars. :)

This is all part of making sure you are not money laundering... lol..

I believe all sites have a requirement to make a deposit before you can with withdraw as well as verify you are a real person... This may be your downfall.. :)
  • Well, Prophet thought I was a narc when he first met me . . . :-[

looking back, that may have been why I did so well in his cash game that night.