BAP, deal of the week

I am going to be playing the some of the MiniFTOPS events and am looking to be generous to my fellow PFCers who will back me. I am looking to sell 20% of my action.

I am planning to play the following events:

Event# 1 - $22 - $250k GTD
Event# 11 - $13 - $250k GTD knockout
Event# 13 - $33 - $450GTD
Main Event - $75 - $1million GTD

Total is $143.00 - 1% = $1.50

As an added bonus, any 4 figure cash I make, in the first three events, will go towards buying into Event #29 ($216 - $600k GTD) and will cost my backers no extra money and they will still get the % they bought in for.

All monies must be shipped to my Full Tilt account - dufferdevon, no later than Wednesday at 12pm or until it sells out. Whichever comes first.

Comments

• shipping on FTP for 5%
  • Damn !! That was fast. Got it, and you are in for 5%
  • Jump on board the rush.
  • I would like 2% but I only play on stars... maybe someone can help me out?? lol
  • Can you post some stats?
  • Hobbes, can you help me out....I will tranfer $3 to you on stars and you do $3 on FTP for me? Prettyyy please haha
  • in for 5% -funds sent by kanadian on ftp
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Damn !! That was fast. Got it, and you are in for 5%

i am in for 5%. hobbes can i ship to you on stars and u ship to FT for me

Prophet22
  • CompleXEH wrote: »
    Hobbes, can you help me out....I will tranfer $3 to you on stars and you do $3 on FTP for me? Prettyyy please haha
    i am in for 5%. hobbes can i ship to you on stars and u ship to FT for me

Prophet22

yes. I can do this when I get home around 6 tonight.
  • That makes 22% of the 20% sold so far. BAP CLOSED

Hobbes - 5%
    Complexeh - 2%
    Prophet22 - 5%
    Old Sloth - 5%
    Str82Ace - 5%

I will be making a new post in the Online Poker section for each tourney, with updates at each break.
    That makes 7% of the 20% sold so far. Don't wait 'til the last minute you don't want to be shut out.

Hobbes - 5%
    Complexeh - 2%

missing someone? I shipped for 5% and posted.
  • In for 5%. Will ship when I get home tonight on FTP.
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    missing someone? I shipped for 5% and posted.

i am in for 5% and shipped 10,00 to hobbes whi said he would ship to you

Prophet 22
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    In for 5%. Will ship when I get home tonight on FTP.

I am now over booked at 22% - But seeing as I am in such a generous mood I'll keep it at 22%

That makes 22% of the 20% sold so far. BAP CLOSED

Hobbes - 5%
    Complexeh - 2%
    Prophet22 - 5%
    Old Sloth - 5%
    Str82Ace - 5%

THIS BAP is NOW CLOSED. Good luck to us all and I will make a seperate thread for each tourney with updates at each break.
  • I am going to shp for Complexeh (when he ships) and Prophet22 when I get home tonight.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I am going to shp for Complexeh (when he ships) and Prophet22 when I get home tonight.

No worries. I won't be home tonight until about 8pm. I trust you guys, I know where you play poker, lol.
  • $10.50 shipped on FTP for Complex and Prophet

$2.50 shipped on PS back to Prophet
  • Thanks Ron, again good luck to both of you!!!!!

Prophet 22
  • PFC final table, FTW !!
  • Hey guys, I should have asked this after cashing in Event# 13 but do you want me to send your cut now, or wait until after the Main Event on Sunday ?

Also, do I send the money back to the person who sent it to me ? Because, Hobbes shipped me the money for most of you.
    Hey guys, I should have asked this after cashing in Event# 13 but do you want me to send your cut now, or wait until after the Main Event on Sunday ?

Also, do I send the money back to the person who sent it to me ? Because, Hobbes shipped me the money for most of you.

I'm good with holding it until the ME. You can send the thousands of dollars to my FTP account when you win it ^-^
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'm good with holding it until the ME. You can send the thousands of dollars to my FTP account when you win it ^-^

Gladly.
    Hey guys, I should have asked this after cashing in Event# 13 but do you want me to send your cut now, or wait until after the Main Event on Sunday ?

I'm also good waiting, I wouldn't have even asked had it not been for the mention of sendnig "tomorrow" a few days ago and wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything. No rush.
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    I'm also good waiting, I wouldn't have even asked had it not been for the mention of sendnig "tomorrow" a few days ago and wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything. No rush.

I figured that was it. Sorry, I shouldn't have posted that and not done a follow up. Its my first stake. I'll make it up to all of you by taking down the ME. (or a chop with Hobbes).
  • I can wait and can take on fulltilt.....I don't use it anymore as I moved to stars but maybe I can try some small tourneys :P
  • Sorry guys, wish the results were better. Please post your Full Tilt screen names and I will ship da moniez.

I won $131.33 - it breaks down:

5% - $6.57
    2% - $2.63

And since someone only shipped me $7.00 for their 5% share, I will take the .50 from the amount being shipped back to that person.
  • Still better than my results. :D

I am Hobbes614 on PS and FTP. I can handle the swaps again of you want.