Come buy a piece of this blind squirrel's miniFTOPS

Decided to play few miniFTOPS

These event BI's total $213 and I am going to sell off 20% @ $2.25 for 1%

#01 12/08 NLHE $22.00 - 3047/15328 and to add insult to injury I had to ship moose $5 for a LL.
#10 12/11 NLHE Turbo $22.00 - 1657/8693 (600 out of the money)
#11 12/12 NLHE KO $13.00 - 4647/28363
#13 12/12 NLHE $33.00 - Sat this one out.
#15 12/13 LHE Rush $22.00 - ugh.
#32 12/19 NLHE KO 6 max $26.00 -Missed this
Main Event 12/19 NLHE 6 max $75.00 - Out

1% = 2.25
2% = 4.50
5% = 11.25

Please send to Hobbes614 on FTP or PS. FTP is preferred.

Paid:
Str82ace (5%) $11.25
Milo (2%) $4.50
Prophet22 (5%) $11.25
blazin72 (5%) $11.25
JohnnieH (2%) $4.50
Complexeh (1%) $2.25

Reserved:_

Comments

• Transfer made for 5% on FT
    Make me rich...or I will come find you
  • Booked for 2%

Can I ship you the $ on P*? I haven't been in my FT account for years. Post your P* and FT handles so we can rail you.

Also, will you pay us out after each tournament or all in one lump sum after the last event?
  • Tried to transfer 2%, got declined. Does your hometown start with a "C". Only thing I can think of . . . Try again later, I guess. :-[
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Transfer made for 5% on FT
    Make me rich...or I will come find you

Thanks (and I think I can still outrun you :D )
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Booked for 2%

Can I ship you the $ on P*? I haven't been in my FT account for years. Post your P* and FT handles so we can rail you.

Also, will you pay us out after each tournament or all in one lump sum after the last event?

Easiest after the last tournament as it makes tracking easier unless I hit a big score.

PS is fine
  • Hobbes wrote: »

pffft...all I have to do is go to Moose's some game night. You'll be there. And I"ll be waiting

Good luck!
    Easiest after the last tournament as it makes tracking easier unless I hit a big score.

PS is fine

Handle?
  • i am in for 5% stars name

Prophet 22
  • Milo wrote: »
    Tried to transfer 2%, got declined. Does your hometown start with a "C". Only thing I can think of . . . Try again later, I guess. :-[

Yup a C for Cambridge.
    Strange.

May be on your end since I got AJ's money
    I'll book you anways.
    This request to transfer funds to your account has been declined because the minimum player-to-player transfer requirements have not been met.

As the receiver, you must provide complete account information, including a full first and last name, and mailing address.

The sender of the transfer must meet the following requirements:

* Their request must be a minimum of $1.
    * They need sufficient successful deposit history with their payment processor.
    * Their account registration must be complete, including a full first and last name, and mailing address.
    Handle?

Hobbe614
  • My account registration is complete, as I got a free bankroll deposit on FTP months ago. Also, Steve transferreed funds to me to pay for the GB on the Cards a few weeks back. Strange. I am going to try again, and then follow up with support. Should be fun . . .
  • i am in for 5% stars name

Prophet 22

Hobbes614

thanks
    My account registration is complete, as I got a free bankroll deposit on FTP months ago. Also, Steve transferreed funds to me to pay for the GB on the Cards a few weeks back. Strange. I am going to try again, and then follow up with support. Should be fun . . .

Just came through
    Hobbe614

Shipped.

Now ship the tournaments!
    Just came through

Really? The $$$ in my account has not changed. This is odd . . .

Confirming that I am in for 2% ($4.50). Hopefully they do not double post the transfer, as I tried to make it a couple of times. You may end up with more than one deposit before this is done . . .
  • it won't transfer. will do it when i get to AJ

brent
  • it went through

Prophet22
  • blazin72 5%

So that's why I got 2 from you then.
    Really? The $$$ in my account has not changed. This is odd . . .

Confirming that I am in for 2% ($4.50). Hopefully they do not double post the transfer, as I tried to make it a couple of times. You may end up with more than one deposit before this is done . . .

And now it's gone.
    1% left

I'll take it if no one else will.
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    pffft...all I have to do is go to Moose's some game night. You'll be there. And I"ll be waiting

Good luck!

Fuck the FTOPS. I want to bet on this race! I've got a good hour to kill to watch a 100m race.
  • Hobbes, just confirming that I do want 2%. I'll get the funds to you somehow.

Okay, just checked the e-mail linked to my FTP account. E-mail from support says they are processing the transfer, and may take up to 48 hours to go through . . . Hobbes, are you okay with waiting that long? Seems ridic to me, but I am not Lederer's bookkeeper . . .

Let me know how you want to proceed, as I have a small amount on Stars, but would rather use the FTP transfer.
    Hobbes, just confirming that I do want 2%. I'll get the funds to you somehow.

Ya we'll figure it out Milo
    I'll cover it till then
    Ya we'll figure it out Milo
    I'll cover it till then

Just take it out of your winnings :)
  • moose wrote: »
    Fuck the FTOPS. I want to bet on this race! I've got a good hour to kill to watch a 100m race.

AJ don't run, dude. AJ simply waits for the right time to attack, short distance, minimal effort. WIN!
    Just take it out of your winnings :)

From your fingertips to the RNG's cold, black data files . . .
  • Don't count on Hobbes in #1, I'm already in and Hobbes is my #1 target...