Fallsview ROLE CALL

We're a little over a month away. Id like to get a list going for the attending peeps around here. Possibly for a group meal on one of the nights, etc.

For the record - There will also be a mass gathering of onlinegrinding happening in the Wetts hotel room on Friday should anyone bust day 1 and have to wait until the 2.5 on Saturday.

Please post if youre attending!

1K Bingoment

Actyper
Wetts1012
Prophet22
Hvee
DJGolfcan
GarryC
NinjaDan
Crazykoby
Rapz4lyfe
Shtebs
SteveKerr
JCardz

2.5K Skillament

SteveKerr
Wetts1012
Prophet22
Crazykoby
Shtebs
RyanGHall

5K Heroment

RyanGHall

Comments

• Total DONKAMEMT.......
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Total DONKAMEMT.......

I dont get it.

Does this mean ur in?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    We're a little over a month away. Id like to get a list going for the attending peeps around here. Possibly for a group meal on one of the nights, etc.

Please post if your attending!

I will be there if I win one of the upcoming satellites that I will be playing so.... I am in?! ;)

That group meal sure sounds good! I hear you're buying?
  • That group meal sure sounds good! I hear you're buying?

idk but I'll play credit card roulette with whoever is balla enough!
  • Don't forget Prophet22 is in the 1k as he won the satellite at my place.

Not sure if I am playing the 1k yet or not

In for a group dinner and maybe some online on friday
  • Best deal I can find so far

$79 for thurs/fri, $99 for sat

http://www.sheratonfourpointsniagarafalls.com/onlinespecial.html

Includes $45 keg voucher

expires Dec 3
  • actyper wrote: »
    Best deal I can find so far

$79 for thurs/fri, $99 for sat

http://www.sheratonfourpointsniagarafalls.com/onlinespecial.html

Includes $45 keg voucher

expires Dec 3

Sigh. I should research more.

I booked @ fallsview for like $120/n with the same voucher because Im suuuper lazy.
  • 1 way or the other I will be there.
    Dinner sounds good .
  • let me know if you guys do dinner, I am too cheap to play but I will come for food and railing lol
  • Dinner for sure. I will be railbirding them if someone beats me in the two equity sats this weekend.
  • I will be there for the $1k donkament.
  • CompleXEH wrote: »
    let me know if you guys do dinner, I am too cheap to play but I will come for food and railing lol

This sounds like a good plan,lol:)
  • Everyone LOVES MEAT! Not sure what night we are all planning to go but if I can make a suggestion, If you like Prime Rib. Canyon Creek has a restraunt which is located right atop the Grand Ballroom. Best rib you will ever taste. IMO.
  • You can now add Highflyer and garryc to the 1k Bingoment.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    You can now add Highflyer and garryc to the 1k Bingoment.

I will be there :).
  • Now, if only there were some CPF gear to pass around to promote the site . . . hmmmmm, where could we get stuff like that to rep the Forum . . . :D
  • i haven't paid for my entry but i will be there for sure...this is going to be my first big tourney and pretty much the first time i see you guys there...any tips? lol....
  • If you raise, and Wetts calls, you are doomed. If he calls, and grins, you will lose the pot, your house, and will quite possibly find yourself deported . . . the run-good is just that sick. :D

You're welcome
  • put me down for the 1k the 2.5k and tentative on the 5k, in for dinner as well
  • Milo wrote: »
    If you raise, and Wetts calls, you are doomed. If he calls, and grins, you will lose the pot, your house, and will quite possibly find yourself deported . . . the run-good is just that sick. :D

You're welcome

lol.......wetts is not a threat hahah..jk......does anyone know how many seats are left? fallsview staff is useless..i called and asked they said wthey wouldnt be able to tell me. just that its capped at 600! what if by chance all seats are sold out before the super sat? they should atleast have an updated list every week.
  • I'll be there playing the cashgameament. I'm in for the dinner.
  • Don't think this will sell out. Maybe if they announced it and started running satty's at the beginning of Oct instead of the end.
    I will say probably 500 runners.
  • the 1k bingo tourney, are you just calling it a bingoment or is it really a hyperturbo like tourney?
  • altruist wrote: »
    the 1k bingo tourney, are you just calling it a bingoment or is it really a hyperturbo like tourney?

Cause it's only a 1 K entry and the fact that a lot of the satty seats were more than likely won by bingo. It is lovingly known as the BINGOMENT.
    I am talking about the satty's at Niagara, FTR. :bs:
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    idk but I'll play credit card roulette with whoever is balla enough!

I am in for dinner, can't play cc roulette unless I win the first event, will pay for dinner if my friend happens to make it out that week.

Prophet 22
  • I thought Blondefish would be all over these withholding-free tournaments?? I may play the $1k, if I can roll my winnings from the GBH tourney tomorrow :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I thought Blondefish would be all over these withholding-free tournaments?? I may play the $1k, if I can roll my winnings from the GBH tourney tomorrow :)

rumour has it..... busto under the bus...
  • compuease wrote: »
    rumour has it..... busto under the bus...

hey the tourney hasn't even started yet and all these negative vibes :(
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    hey the tourney hasn't even started yet and all these negative vibes :(

Hey I have no doubt that a pfc member will win this, it's just that blondefish doesn't seem to play live anymore...