RED, WHITE, and GREEN . . .

Rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss . . .

Comments

• Durant broke my heart in the last minute of what was a really good game.....

There are just no words..sniffle sniffle.
  • Went to the game. bit chilly not too exciting...fights in the stands with drunk rider fans was more entertaining than the game.
  • How does he toss that brick up when it's FIRST DOWN?!
  • If you're talking about the last pass, he's trying to get the ball out of bounds to avoid the loss of yards, and still have a chance at a couple bombs down the field. Durant did not have a great game, but I do not think he cost them the Cup, either. He was a BEAST to avoid getting sacked/stripped on that last play, but once the ball is in the air like that anything can happen.

Cheer up, Shar, you guys will probably be back next year, as well.
  • Still a terrible play imo. He could have gotten those yards and then some on the next play. If he's gonna throw it out of bounds, don't heave it on a high arc, toss it flat.
  • Did you actually watch the play/replay?

He was already in the throwing action when the Montreal player collared him a second time and dragged him to the turf. The airball was a result of the loss of control of his throwing motion, not a deliberate action on Durant's part.

Hindsight, blah blah blah . . . Montreal was just better on the night. No shame in that.
  • If I recall wasn't it 2nd down? maybe he wanted to throw the ball away and not take a losee of yardage.
  • 1st and 15. Still say it was a weak ass play.
  • Let me just say that the concensus here is that this loss was not near as bad as last years......that added with the fact that Montreal didn't beat the spread, there are some very happy people here still....

The pick was unfortunate and yes I was sad and it sucked. Have a Pil, and start gearing up for next season is all we can do...

Atleast the 13th man didn't show up at any point....
  • LOL to the 13th man. Glad he kept his a$$ on the bench this time.

Was really rooting for the Green but they were just outclassed on the night though they made a good showing of themselves. Not like my beloved (and heartbreaking) Argo's. That team really knows what it means to not show up to the game. The crushing loss to the Al's was just terrible. How we handed Cleo Lemon the ball game in and game out is beyond me. The coaches must see something I don't (maybe they are playing a fantasy league in their head where Lemon is a cold hearted TD assassin)

Great Game with a wicked batch of chili this year. Love the Grey Cup (la Coupe Grey)
  • Being an Als fan, I was really happy with the outcome. I have to say though, that I couldn't believe how long Durant stayed on his feet that play. I had a sinking feeling when broke out of that mob (which looked like a guaranteed sack). I'm just glad the outcome was in our favour [again ;) ]. As usual, I was was in the minority rooting for the Als so it was really nice to have bragging rights come the end.