Main event Coop, Whose in?

13»

Comments

• Semi good table draw, Short stacks to my right, but choppy is in BB on my button and ubber aggressive chip leader in bb on my cutoff. should be interesting
  • Any thoughts on Strategy right now. Just want to hear some thoughts.

Don't donk off chips;)
  • sIGH :(

gg BTP, next time you play a big tourny I will come over so I can say FOLD!;)
  • Acutally so mad right now, anyone but him. *************************************************. Have had that happen to me so much the last couple of days where the case K comes off. Frig I know hes doing that with a way bigger range then just kkAA or AK. plus the qc in my hand as a back up just set me right up. Actually so steamed right now.
  • Ya I can see your thinking cause of his preflop action so don't be too hard on yourself:).

Just think also now the girlfriend can't go on a big shopping spree now. :P

I see you making er deep in another one real soon!:)
  • gg btp.

Ur still gonna be a legend.
  • Sorry I missed tonight! I had you up on my screen and watched a bit more last night before sleeping...

Saw the KK vs 97 hand where you hit your boat on the flop just before dozing off. Epic it was :)

GG btp.
    I look forward to railing again.

~Shar
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    gg btp.

Ur still gonna be a legend.

this obv.....seems like all the good players have been blasted out of this one.....opr'ed the remaining 7, not exactly the best of the best
  • Thx for railing everyone, hope to put another deep run again soon. Maybe next time ill fold lol