Kitchener NL Hold'em December 11th 1:30PM

2»

Comments

• have to cancel this one good luck all
  • Shopsy2 wrote: »
    have to cancel this one good luck all

Too bad buddy, I will call you when I get into town. Maybe I can see you own the way who for some wings or something if I end up having an early tournament.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • directions please
  • Directions sent.
  • We have 33 players for today, as of now. If anybody else has the itch to play, let me know. See you all shortly.
  • Hey Dave,

I have to back out of this one

Good luck,

Chris
  • hey dave,
    might be a little late today but i am going to show
    just set out the chips and blind me
    thx
  • Im afraid I cant make this one Dave, sorry mate.

Look forwad to coming to Kitchener in the new year!

Cheers
  • flash05 wrote: »
    hey dave,
    might be a little late today but i am going to show
    just set out the chips and blind me
    thx

I will do that.
  • hate to do this.. i'm on daddy day care today...
    might come to the cash game later....
  • Angela and will be coming by for the cash game. Thanks.
  • Angela and will be coming by for the cash game. Thanks.

No problem, you are more then welcome.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    No problem, you are more then welcome.

We'll be there in an hour or so, plz let me know if the cash game is full.
  • Cash game started. Still seats left.
  • Great game everyone,
    Dave, it has been I another great year at HTP. I definately have plans to be back at somepoint next year. Hopefully it will be on a day off and if not I will let you know 2 months in advance so you can plan one around my day off. Who knows I might bring a friend next time.

Merry Christmas and see you in the New Year.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Thanks Dave for another good tournament... Appreciate it as always, just wish I could win one of these things although that's my 3rd or 4th cash in a row I believe... Was nice to double up through Moose at the cash game with 5,3 though.... :) Sorry Moose, I thought that only happened to me... But what did you have? It had to be AK didn't it? Only thing that makes sense to me...

And Brent that was some tough luck you had there buddy.... Two hands and out, and nothing you could do differently...
  • YEPPER. Thanks Dave, Great tourney with good People. Hopefully get into another one.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thanks Dave for another good tournament... Appreciate it as always, just wish I could win one of these things although that's my 3rd or 4th cash in a row I believe... Was nice to double up through Moose at the cash game with 5,3 though.... :) Sorry Moose, I thought that only happened to me... But what did you have? It had to be AK didn't it? Only thing that makes sense to me...

And Brent that was some tough luck you had there buddy.... Two hands and out, and nothing you could do differently...

Just making sure you have enough cash on hand to buy me in next time I'm late.
  • moose wrote: »
    Just making sure you have enough cash on hand to buy me in next time I'm late.

You mean you really called me down light with KQ? And thought I might do that with a weaker K?
  • Go with that so you can stop hounding me.
  • There was a big change at Holt Poker Tour on Saturday. For the first time, we had a female champion. June T. put her name in the record books with her victory over a field of 30. It was also her first time playing here. She bested Nayr_Eh in a very short heads up. This was Ryan's best finish in an HPT. Carsey finished 3rd and now has a first, second and third place finish here.

HVEEPOKER was the only rookie Forumer in the field. He made an early exit and then stuck around all day and dealt the final table. Thank you Ron, I hope you find your way back here. MustRdTyger and Mrs MustRdTyger made their first appearances in the cash game where the host was the big winner with a cash out of $401.25 on his single buy in.:)

Thanks to Gargoyle and Dave F. for their help in recruiting new players for this tournament. I think we had seven players from their game including the champion.

Thanks, as always waltsfriend, for dealing the cash game.

Event #27 is tentatively scheduled for Saturday January 15th at 1:30pm.
    I am sure this one will get filled up quickly.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you who support my tournaments. They would not be the success that they are, without all of the help I get, from all of you. See you in January.

Unofficial Results

30. flash05
    29. Alex
    28. HVEEPOKER
    27. Jyri
    26. Gargoyle
    25. r3m1x
    24. damanj16
    23. kwsteve
    22. Eddie C.
    21. lazyant
    20. Jamie D.
    19. Justin D.
    18. isnork
    17. Ray L.
    16. Strubby
    15. Little_Brother
    14. Buzzzardd
    13. Rob W.
    12. moose
    11. David F.
    10. Steve W.
    9. woog
    8. The Aux
    7. The Prophet 22
    6. compuease ($110)
    5. waltsfriend ($140)
    4. SeekThe Grail ($200)
    3. Carsey ($270)
    2. Nayr_Eh ($400)
    1. June T. ($680)
  • I guess I will come back lol. But it's not gonna be PRETTY !
    Event #27 is tentatively scheduled for Saturday January 15th at 1:30pm.
    I am sure this one will get filled up quickly.

In!

Thanks again Dave, great year as always... Now we gotta get you a win..
  • compuease wrote: »
    In!

Thanks again Dave, great year as always... Now we gotta get you a win..

Think the Walking Boss is working which means it will be Papa Day care as usual....
  • Maybe for the new year, the Holt Poker Tour can offer daycare. Oh and I am in for the next one, for sure.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Maybe for the new year, the Holt Poker Tour can offer daycare. Oh and I am in for the next one, for sure.

Not sure if you will be invited anymore. It was awful nice that somebody else won the cash game.:)

I did use your strategy of hitting every flop hard and every flush draw and straight draw I had all night.:D
    Not sure if you will be invited anymore. It was awful nice that somebody else won the cash game.:)

I did use your strategy of hitting every flop hard and every flush draw and straight draw I had all night.:D

When can I expect my royalty cheque. Those plays are patented.