Game 3 Roll Call!!

McFlip has taken an early lead over Ninja Dan, but not by much, and there's still a ton of play left for anyone to make a move up the points ladder. Remember, the points champion of the season freerolls the SET game!

Also, as a reminder, I'm also hosting my monthly T10,000 tournament on Saturday Dec 4 @ 1pm, followed by cash game. Both are rake free, and both are a lot of fun. Sign up here

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/brampton-nl-bounty-tournament-dec-4-a-23864/

So who's in for this Thursday night?

AJ
Keith (who actually reads this but is too lazy to signup himself)
Wetts
HighFlyer
GarryC
McFlip
MiltonSlim
ACDC
Ally
JBird
Mr Chatty

Comments

• A couple more things to discuss.

First, how do you guys feel about playing on Thursday Dec 23? Is this too close to the holidays or are you comfortable with still making it a game night? I can go either way myself at this point.

Also, very soon, I will be updating the chips for our weekly league game. The new chips will be totally different colour structure but will have denominations on them. Should make it easier for the new members. Can't wait to get them, and I'll be posting chip pr0n pics once they arrive. If anyone is interested in a 500+ set of dice chips, no case, let me know, I"m sure we can work something out. Please note, the dice chips are NOT the chips we've been playing with, just an extra set I used to use for cash games that I can't even stand to look at any longer.
  • Inz.

fwiw, I cant play the 23rd.
  • In.

Regarding the 23rd, I likely will be able to make it but will not be sure till the day gets closer.
  • put me down as tentative, I'll let you know on Thursday
  • AJ, I got my personal purchase hotstamps today, and they are f'ing beautiful.

Any chance you want to put them in action Thursday night?

Only prob is all the blinds needs to be multiplied by 10.

IE: 15K starting stacks with 50/100 blinds to start.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    AJ, I got my personal purchase hotstamps today, and they are f'ing beautiful.

Any chance you want to put them in action Thursday night?

Only prob is all the blinds needs to be multiplied by 10.

IE: 15K starting stacks with 50/100 blinds to start.

That can be arranged. Should have MOST of my PCA's tomorrow as well as Milo's chips, but I still need Moose to receive his before I can fill my league set.
  • Can't make it this week AJ. Put me down for Dec.9 though.

Not sure about Dec.23. Probably won't know until the week before.

Tom
  • I'm In..., hmmm, little low on attendance this week. Must be the baked goods I'm bringing Thurs!!!

Don't blame you folks. Wait till you eat it! ;)

Contender out
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    little low on attendance this week.

Yea, it does seem abit light, don't it? Now how can I entice more players to show up??

I KNOW!!!

Last man to leave GETS THE CHIPS!! >:D

And no, you can't spend the night.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Yea, it does seem abit light, don't it? Now how can I entice more players to show up??

I KNOW!!!

Last man to leave GETS THE CHIPS!! >:D

And no, you can't spend the night.

Wetts's NEW CHIPS!

I may be sick, but I'll be there for that!!

Milton Slim
  • In for the 4th please. 23rd is definitely a NO for me, also. It looks like the 16th will be a no show for me as well.
  • i heard there's baked goods...definitely INZ then
  • Count me in.
  • More seats now open for any late comers!
  • Feeling like hell for he fourth day in row. Going to get my lady to take me to our clinic when she get's home. Sadly, you guys'll will have to build your stacks of some other donk = D
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Feeling like hell for he fourth day in row. Going to get my lady to take me to our clinic when she get's home. Sadly, you guys'll will have to build your stacks of some other donk = D

Hope you start feeling better soon Steve. You're going to miss the inaugural game for Wetts' Chips. But we'll post some game pr0n so you can drool later.

Where the hell is Wetts anyway? Figure for sure would hear from him by now about donating his set to the winner.
  • I'm going to have to back out this week. I'll be back next week.
  • Odds of winning Darryl's chips...

1 in 10

Getting better :D
  • Hey Aj im a last minute addition...im just leaving work so i may be a few minutes late..i dont usually play the 1st hour anyways.......thanks
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    Hey Aj im a last minute addition...im just leaving work so i may be a few minutes late..i dont usually play the 1st hour anyways.......thanks

I want to say NO, but only because its now 10:1. You're IN.
  • McFlip goes back to back this week to take his second title of the season. Allan was horribly short stacked going into three handed play, but managed to outlast Dan to take second spot while Ninja Dan had to settle for third. Once headsup, it didn't take long for Micheal to put the last nail in Allan's coffin. Good game all.

I'll post the pics of Darryl's chips when I get home tonight. Must say Darryl, those chips are VERY nice. Hotstamps are soooooo SEXY!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    McFlip goes back to back this week to take his second title of the season.

I'll post the pics of Darryl's chips when I get home tonight. Must say Darryl, those chips are VERY nice. Hotstamps are soooooo SEXY!!

Grats again Mike! You are making it rather difficult for me to take down the points title this season, but with the way I played 3 handed I deserved to get 3rd.

Those are some very nice chips Darryl, see you all next week.
  • Grats again Mike! You are making it rather difficult for me to take down the points title this season, but with the way I played 3 handed I deserved to get 3rd.

Those are some very nice chips Darryl, see you all next week.

Thx again Dan...,

U were chip leader 3 handed but just got involved at the wrong time I guess so dats unfortunate. Plus..., ur contender is running well.

No worries, you can have all the points you want as long as I cash in.;)

Don't have a clue what authentic things to bring next week. We'll keep you posted once I have an idea.

See you all next week.

MC
  • As promised, here are some pics of Darryl's chips in play. They were VERY nice, very sharp edges, and didn't take them long to get into shuffling condition.

DesertPalmBCC001.jpg

DesertPalmBCC003.jpg

DesertPalmBCC005.jpg

The more I look at hotstamp chips, the more I like them
    DesertPalmBCC006.jpg

Splashed Pot Pic
    DesertPalmBCC007.jpg

Everyone LOVED these chips!
    DesertPalmBCC008.jpg