The Bristol Street 2010 GRAND FINAL - Sun., Dec 12th @2pm

2»

Comments

• Side roads are slippery. Main roads are fine, but be careful and take your time!
  • I've checked out the parking situation and Bristol street is all clear. I even sat out there for a couple of minutes to monitor the situation. Then realized the Tourney started at 2pm.
  • I might be a few hands late as usual.
  • I'm going to be a little late. Please blind me in.
  • We haven't even started yet, and I'm already on tilt.

Moose forgot my chips!!!!!!!!!!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    We haven't even started yet, and I'm already on tilt.

Moose forgot my chips!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I did get played. Moose was clearly trying to throw me off my game and told me he forgot the chips. After the first break I sit down and everybody has a Desert Palms $5K chip as a card protector!

He brought the chips :)
  • Death is too good for the bastard.
  • Hey no chocolate. sorry.
  • While incredibly cruel Johnnie, you have to admit that's pretty funny. Nicely done Moose.
  • Thanks Rob. A well run tourney as always and I was lucky enough to take it down. Congrats to Dataman Al who battled admirably for second and to Walt's Friend Sandy for 3rd where I got real lucky to hit the cooler 9.

Ethel's was a great choice for supper too! See you all at XMM and have a Merry Christmas. Cheers, Steve
  • Another deserving champion.
  • moose wrote: »
    Hey no chocolate. sorry.

Dammit! Thanks anyway.

Congrats on the win Steve! Did you win with 'an erection'?

Thanks again Rob for hosting. The BSGF is always a great day of poker. I literally donked my way to 7th places by hitting a 2 outer vs KM Dave and a 3 outer on Nate. I finally got my knocked out when my K7d couldn't beat Al's A9.

I'm glad the Ethel's Lounge virgins enjoyed the place. It's never let me down!

Have a great holiday everyone and we'll see you at MXM!