Betsson cost me 100 dollars

So yesterday or the day before that I was pondering playing a 100 dollar FO which starts at 8 pm my time. 5 to 8 I decided to register for it but quickly realised I had some stuff I needed to do that night rather than play poker so I tried to unregister which has never been a problem for me for the past years.

Today however I can't find my unregister button anywhere, I look around and finally write support about it. Today I got an email telling me betsson added a new function that wouldn't allow players to unregister for tournaments less than 5 minutes before they started. Is this a reasonable change to make without informing anyone? <.<

(as for the tournament I busted out a couple of spots before the money AK v JJ aipf, not that it matters)

Comments

• Richard~ wrote: »
    So yesterday or the day before that I was pondering playing a 100 dollar FO which starts at 8 pm my time. 5 to 8 I decided to register for it but quickly realised I had some stuff I needed to do that night rather than play poker so I tried to unregister which has never been a problem for me for the past years.

Today however I can't find my unregister button anywhere, I look around and finally write support about it. Today I got an email telling me betsson added a new function that wouldn't allow players to unregister for tournaments less than 5 minutes before they started. Is this a reasonable change to make without informing anyone? <.<

(as for the tournament I busted out a couple of spots before the money AK v JJ aipf, not that it matters)

That sucks! 2 minutes is the norm I do believe. They should have notified all players on the site that this was changing.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    That sucks! 2 minutes is the norm I do believe. They should have notified all players on the site that this was changing.

It's been 15 seconds up until this lol. I guess I don't have any rights here, I just felt pretty bad about how they handled it