Start times of CCOOP.

In a word, insane.

Why the hell are these things starting at 9:30? Why is the main event starting at 6pm? These are really deep structured events. Anyone that works normal hours for a living is automatically not included in these events.

I'd love to play the main event but it's not going to be done until around 8am the next day.... and that's just Day 1 of it. Why isn't the Sunday start time noon or 1pm?

Why are the weeknight events starting at 9:30pm instead or 6pm?

Comments

• ryanghall wrote: »
    In a word, insane.

Why the hell are these things starting at 9:30? Why is the main event starting at 6pm? These are really deep structured events. Anyone that works normal hours for a living is automatically not included in these events.

I'd love to play the main event but it's not going to be done until around 8am the next day.... and that's just Day 1 of it. Why isn't the Sunday start time noon or 1pm?

Why are the weeknight events starting at 9:30pm instead or 6pm?

+1 we had this conversation last night. I realize we have to cater to the west coast group but this is crazy.
  • I don't mind the turbo starting at 9:30 but the ME starting at 8pm is nutz, why?? Why not just make it 4pm.
  • I don't see what's wrong with these times
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I don't see what's wrong with these times

lol