WPT Boot Camp Coming to Fallsview

Anyone else hear about this?

Does this mean that there might be another WPT Event soon?

World Poker Tour Boot Camp

Comments

• hmmmmmmm, now on the top of my Christmas Wish List
  • They are doing a Vancouver stop as well...
  • I doubt they are coming back to Fallsview to run a tourney. Vancouver isn't out of the question.
  • I hope no one from this forum wastes money on this boot camp
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    woops.

LOL you bluff better at the poker table....
  • I don't think any of the "PRO's at these have ever won anything and I do believe it's Cash Game boot camp not Tournament.
  • No matter what type of bootcamp it is, the value these seminars give to the avg player has been debated and it has been determined in most instances private coaching would give you better value.

I also think that it was appropriate to take a potshot at wetts cause he is a beast and he needs to get used to the hatorade as he will continue to keep crushing lol. (Although last time I played with him I did donate a nice chunk of my stack lol)
  • (Although last time I played with him I did donate a nice chunk of my stack lol)

when am I going to get another chance at your stack, or vise versa :) thursday?

Who wants to take a stab at summarizing cash game play in 100 words or less? save you $1,900. I will give it a shot:

Don't play scared; suited connectors rule; TPTK no good; remember implied odds, know your players, be aware of your relative position, consider stack sizes, raise or fold.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    when am I going to get another chance at your stack, or vise versa :) thursday?

Who wants to take a stab at summarizing cash game play in 100 words or less? save you $1,900. I will give it a shot:

Don't play scared; suited connectors rule; TPTK no good; remember implied odds, know your players, be aware of your relative position, consider stack sizes, raise or fold.

yup i wil be out thursday. running like god the past 2 months. only 2 losing sessions out of 12.
  • yup i wil be out thursday. running like god the past 2 months. only 2 losing sessions out of 12.

Jah vs God, could be epic :)
  • Like I am gonna listen to Jamie Gold tell me how I should play cash poker.
    As far as WETTS goes. I only play against him on days were I do not like money . lol
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Jah vs God, could be epic :)

The action has been insane on thurs and sundays. there is also a super juicy and when i say juicy, the owner ships 1k blind every pot on weds at another spot. guys are walking out with 14k 16k playing 5 10.

i havent played there yet but did tangle with the owner on sunday night at the regular spot and lets just say merry christmas