Bristol St. 2010 H.O.R.S.E. Championship - Wed. Nov 24th, 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• maybe I can play both this one and my HU? :)
  • Can't update the list from my phone easily, but I have the updated list. Should be a relaxing night. :)
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    With so many cancellations I think we're in the money already?

Chop?
  • I am running a little late but I will be there with money in hand and a dream in my heart.
  • I am also slightly running late. Should be there by 7 but if not just blind me in. Cheers, Steve
  • With the lower turnout, it shouldn't last too long. If anyone's up for cash games after, I'm in!

Also means that I have a MUCH better chance at guaranteeing my spot in the finals with a win! :D
  • Also running a little late...well my wife is and probably not a good idea to leave a 5 year old by herself. Definately be there though.
  • Congratulations to Datamn Al for his first Bristol Street win. He went into heads up with a 2-1 chip lead, and never gave it up. Well done Al.
  • Nice Al.
  • Congratulations to Datamn Al for his first Bristol Street win. He went into heads up with a 2-1 chip lead, and never gave it up. Well done Al.

Way to go Al! Congrats to waltsfriend and beanie for also cashing.

Did the 8 high straight flush hold up as the HH for the night?
  • Thanks Moose and Johnnie

Yes - Sandy walked out with the extra $22 for the high hand with the 8 high straight flush.

Al