Long Live K4, so long Weebs

For those that had the pleasure to sit down at the poker table with my dads buddy Lea Weber, you will know that we lost a really great guy today.

K4 even came up at the Royal last week as it was iNano's comeback hand heads up

K4 as he was known to Big E, ATT as Folded referred to him as one night at E's since Lea loved to call...Itasme Mario just knew him as a good guy to watch CFL football with as they continually got knocked out 1st/2nd during a night of SNG's.

JohnnieH/Wraychel had Lea and Wally out to New Hamburg for what I believe was Lea's last home game before his second round of strokes.

Weebs never stopped talking about all of you guys. He appreciated the fact that you all accepted him into your homes regardless of being 50+ years your seniors. He loved playing cards with you guys.

I thank you all for that. It really is a great community of poker players/friends in the KW area.

GG Weebs, I'll miss seeing you across the table.

Dave

Comments

• Sorry to hear Dave... Another good guy from my era.... Hey wait, we're all good guys... And you are right this is a great community, let's never lose it.. RIP Weebs..
  • Terrible news :( Lea was a true gentleman, and he will be missed by many people.

EVERY time I get King-4 I think of Weebs are almost play it. Alas I don't have the magic tough he had to crush opponents like he did.

Dave, could you PM me the visitation info? We're going to try our best to get out and pass on our regards...
  • Sounds like he was what people used to call a Man's man . . . my condolences to you, and to all who feel his loss.

RIP
  • Dave - please give my best wishes to Wally. Mr. Weber was truly a nice guy and I really enjoyed poker nights at your place & E's when Wally and Weebs could make it, even pushing his car out of eighteen feet of snow.
    Good times.
  • Sorry to hear Dave. I don't think I had the pleasure to play against him. We are all getting older and nothing wrong with that. I hope you all accept me the way you have when I hit 50+ years older than ya....
  • Stage #446046518 Tourney ID 5237264 Holdem Single Tournament No Limit 100 - 2010-11-20 08:12:20 (ET)
    Table: 39580087 (Real Money) Seat #9 is the dealer
    Seat 1 - KILLER619 (1,325 in chips)
    Seat 3 - HOWELINGDAN (560 in chips)
    Seat 5 - DANIEL_LAND (4,830 in chips)
    Seat 8 - XT302 (3,539 in chips)
    Seat 9 - WOLFFHOUND (3,246 in chips)
    KILLER619 - Posts small blind 50
    HOWELINGDAN - Posts big blind 100
    *** POCKET CARDS ***
    Dealt to WOLFFHOUND [Kd 4s]
    DANIEL_LAND - Folds
    XT302 - Folds
    WOLFFHOUND - Raises 300 to 300
    KILLER619 - Folds
    HOWELINGDAN - All-In(Raise) 460 to 560
    WOLFFHOUND - Calls 260
    *** FLOP *** [6s 4c 9d]
    *** TURN *** [6s 4c 9d] [Ks]
    *** RIVER *** [6s 4c 9d Ks] [6d]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    HOWELINGDAN - Shows [10d 10c] (Two Pair, tens and sixes)
    WOLFFHOUND - Shows [Kd 4s] (Two Pair, kings and sixes)
    WOLFFHOUND Collects 1,170 from main pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total Pot(1,170)
    Board [6s 4c 9d Ks 6d]
    Seat 1: KILLER619 (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDS
    Seat 3: HOWELINGDAN (big blind) HI:lost with Two Pair, tens and sixes [10d 10c - P:10d,P:10c,B:6s,B:6d,B:Ks]
    Seat 5: DANIEL_LAND Folded on the POCKET CARDS
    Seat 8: XT302 Folded on the POCKET CARDS
    Seat 9: WOLFFHOUND (dealer) won Total (1,170) HI:(1,170) with Two Pair, kings and sixes [Kd 4s - B:Ks,P:Kd,B:6s,B:6d,B:9d]

Got Weebs on your shoulder, K4 is the new AA
  • Only 1 player to a hand sir. ;)

RIP Weebs
  • In honour of Weebs, I'm going to try and win a hand at Buzzarrds today with this famous hand... Hopefully no one from that thread reads this.. ^-^
  • compuease wrote: »
    In honour of Weebs, I'm going to try and win a hand at Buzzarrds today with this famous hand... Hopefully no one from that thread reads this.. ^-^

K-4 Brings Happy Boats..
    R.I.P Weebs.
  • Sad to hear the news Wolffy....especially after having you recount the original K4 story for me at the Royal Cup.

GG Weebs and RIP.
  • time passes too quickly, K4 stays strong!!

PokerStars Game #72730752958: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.10/$0.25 USD) - 2011/12/25 7:07:25 ET
    Table 'Ruchbah VI' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
    Seat 1: Kosygin Nik ($27.14 in chips)
    Seat 2: capoeira2 ($9.56 in chips)
    Seat 4: magiet12 ($35.53 in chips)
    Seat 5: Painter81 ($32.87 in chips)
    Seat 6: Wolffhound ($17.26 in chips)
    Painter81: posts small blind $0.10
    Wolffhound: posts big blind $0.25
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Wolffhound [9h 4s 4c Kh]
    Kosygin Nik: folds
    capoeira2: calls $0.25
    magiet12: folds
    Painter81: folds
    Wolffhound: checks
    *** FLOP *** [5c 4d Ks]

Merry Christmas Weebs, gone but not forgotten!!
  • Merry Christmas Wolffy . . .