Bristol Street dates for the rest of 2010

I thought I'd post e remainder of the dates for the 2010 Bristol Street events so that people can anticipate upcoming schedules. I'll have the points finished very soon... For reals this time.

Wed. Nov 24th - $20 Bristol St. 2010 H.O.R.S.E. Championship
Wed. Dec 1st - $20 Bristol St. PL Omaha Championship
Wed. Dec 8th - $20 Bristol St. Wildcard Tournament
Sun. Dec 12th - $50 Bristol St. 2010 GRAND FINAL

In addition to all this, due to the way holidays are organized, the most likely date for Merry Xmas Madness is Sat. Jan 8th

Comments

• Note, that the announcement for the HORSE event will be later tonight.
  • ... in?

Mark
  • In, in, in, and in.

I actually read it incorrectly and thought the HORSE event was tonight.....still would have been in.
  • In, in, in, and in.

Does this mean that you are expecting to still need the wildcard tourney once the other 3 are completed?? ;-)
  • Updated points list?
  • Soon.....
  • Zithal wrote: »
    In addition to all this, due to the way holidays are organized, the most likely date for Merry Xmas Madness is Sat. Jan 8th

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

homskrim.jpg
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Does this mean that you are expecting to still need the wildcard tourney once the other 3 are completed?? ;-)

Quite likely.

Unfortunately I can't just "in" myself into the Grand Final. :bs:
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    ... in?

Mark

Mark are you finally questioning whether to be in or out? I support you either way.
  • I can actually make most of these for a change. The advance notice of dates lets me adjust my work schedule.

Does winning a Classic get me in to the Grand Finale? If so does my last sad showing get me out?
  • Pinhead and I are likely going to make a trip west on the 401 for Dec 8.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Pinhead and I are likely going to make a trip west on the 401 for Dec 8.

BTW Pinhead has your chip and your cards.
  • moose wrote: »
    BTW Pinhead has your chip and your cards.

Yep he told me. Thanks
  • Hey all!

SOOOOOOO.... the one date I asked my family not to hold our yearly family party is the date they chose to hold the family party, Dec 18th.

So there are a few changes to the above schedule.

While the HORSE and Omaha Events are still scheduled for the dates above, the Bristol Street Classic 53 event on Dec 8th, is now the Wildcard Tournament. In addtion, since I don't think that event will be that big, the house will also be open for cash games and tournaments as requested. We'll run a couple tables if need be.

The only other date I have available for the GRAND FINAL is now Sunday, Dec 12th, starting at 2pm.

My apologies for the shuffling of dates.. I don't have another way to do this. I'll make the changes to the original post above.

Thanks all!!