No CPF 7 game tonight. Tomorrow?

Hi gang,

I swear I created the game, but can't find it in the lobby anywhere, maybe I didn't hit the confirmation button? I'm sorry. Enough interest for tomorrow? Can't create a tourney with less than 24 hours from start time so tonight is out of the question...sorry again.

Comments

• id do it....
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    Hi gang,

I swear I created the game, but can't find it in the lobby anywhere, maybe I didn't hit the confirmation button? I'm sorry. Enough interest for tomorrow? Can't create a tourney with less than 24 hours from start time so tonight is out of the question...sorry again.

Not so. I believe you only actually need 1 hr prior to the game starting to create it. I'll check and see if I can find the game you think you created and will post results here.

Edit: Huh, well it's certainly not there for tonight, tomorrow, or next Tuesday. Checked for limit too as I forget to click that little toggle all the time.

Anyhoo, I can create one for tonight if people want. Only need one hours notice. We could either make it like a regular one at the $5.50 buyin without the pooled buyin to a bigger tourney, or if Sloth checks back in we can make it for the $1.10 and people ship to him the $5.50.

I'm out for tomorrow (wing & beer night).

Thoughts?
  • i can do wednesday
  • Today is definitely preferable....I can't see it there anywhere though. How do you create a tournament?
    Let us know if you're able, Bill.
  • I'm certainly more than able Flud. To create a tourney you need to request permission from P* to be able to do this. You need a certain number of FPP, but it's not like it's anything special by any means. Basically I asked, they gave. Wish more things in life were like that.

Anyhoo, the real question is whether or not we want to do a regular game for tonight or the buyin to the larger tourney type.

I sent Sloth a PM letting him know that we still have time as well.
  • Either is fine for me.
  • geez im busy at 7 back to the tables at 9 (western)....forgot, tomorrow is good but ill put in monies for tonight if thats the deal
  • I'm making an executive decision which may be out of my realm and creating a game for tonight. I will also make a new thread indicating this to be the case.
  • I'm making an executive decision which may be out of my realm and creating a game for tonight. I will also make a new thread indicating this to be the case.

I'm approving the self promotion to executive... :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm approving the self promotion to executive... :)

Do I make what you make now?
  • Do I make what you make now?

Exactly! Congrats on your move to the upper echelon...
  • Sloth can you start putting the date in the header for the thread. No game tonight game tomorrow is so ambiguous.
  • Aaaand let's just make it easier for everyone and put the tourney id# in the thread as well. Just a thought.