I'll donate my bank roll ($762) to whomever have a better story FULL TILT WITHDRAWAL

If anyone have a better story than this, i will give you my entire bank roll... I SHIT YOU NOT... bare with me, a bit long, but worth it.

1. Made my first Deposit with Full Tilt Poker, $600 with my VISA.

2. I play a few Sit N Go games (50+5), then check to see what cashout options they have available. To my surprise, i am UNABLE to see my Visa Card Cashout Option. Kinda strange because usually I never have any problem with this card, i can always cashout and deposit with the same card with Pokerstars and Partypoker.

3. Emailed support, and they told me

84337775.jpg

4. Fair enough, they told me my card doesn't offer CFT, therefore I am unable to cashout with Visa. No problem, I decided to find another method. Maybe moneybooker seems ideal.

* If you want to withdrawal to a certain processor, you must first need to make an initial deposit with that processor, otherwise the option won't show up in your withdrawal. So i decided to make a deposit for $10 to my moneybookers.

72032861.jpg

5. Log in, check the withdrawal feature.. now I see the options to withdrawal to moneybookers. I decided to cashout $600 (my entire bank roll).

I just want to make a note that I only like to play at poker sites where I am able to cashout back to my visa, like i said earlier... i never had any problems with the same card at stars and partypoker, therefore i decided to cash out everything since i am unable to cashout to my visa. I have no interest in playing at Full Tilt... then.

My Request WAS DENIED and my account is DEACTIVATED.

86887769.jpg

6. Ok, fair enough... maybe i need to verify my account so they know it's me, i sent EVERYTHING they ask for.

*Drivers License
*Visa Card Front and Back
*Proof of address (below 60 days)
*Bank Statement with proof of $600 deposit transation

after a few days...

77353258.jpg

7. Now that my account is back online, everything should be good now. Try to make another withdrawal with moneybooker once again ($600) and once again. DECLINE.
51358188.jpg

8. Emailed support and ask them what's the problem? I have verify everything.
54307851.jpg

So now they are telling me i'm using full tilt poker as a means to transfer funds without any interest of playing..and if i "want to withdraw my funds, they would have to be withdraw to my visa." WELL HELLO???? IF YOU PROVIDE ME THE OPTION TO CASHOUT TO MY VISA THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM.

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HERE, I HAVE NO OPTION TO CASHOUT BACK TO MY VISA

44751899.jpg

You would think they would at least edit their message before they cut and paste what they want to send, because i don't know why he's start talking about "EPASSPORTE"

Not to mention, i have played about 10 games of 50+5 Sit N Go as of now.

8. I send them an email regarding my situation, and told them about not being able to withdrawal back the same way i deposit because they do not provide that option for me in the withdrawal feature, and the only reason why im using moneybooker is because they don't provide me the option to withdrawal back to my visa.

Made another withdrawal attempt..maybe a smaller amount this time, $250, maybe it might work this time, FAILED AGAIN LOL

97380016.jpg

9. Send them another email... asking them what's the problem this time... and their response.

78178798.jpg

Made one more last attempt to withdrawal, DECLINE.. and their response.

99556249.jpg

I'm getting the same shit email over and over and over again.. nobody seems to know what's going on. As you can see by now, anyone would be getting frustrated over this matter. I'm so fed up with this bullshit, but WAIT... ITS NOT OVER YET.

10. So i decide to give up on moneybookers... let's try to cash out a check (my only option)

DECLINED

85569186.jpg

Send them another email... asking them what's the problem this time... and their response.

37068810.jpg

So once again... VISA = NO GOOD, MONEYBOOKERS = NO GOOD, CHECK = NO GOOD

...BUT WAIT.. IT'S NOT OVER YET LOL...

Player to Player Transfer? maybe i can just transfer my funds to another account for another poker site's money... so i decide to give that a try and request a trade for some funds for FT and Stars. Decide to do a small trade first, because i don't know whether the recipient is truthworthy.

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: daoad1
Receiving Player ID: Robusto1
Date and Time: 2010-11-15 18:42:06
Transfer Number: 06BD92EE
Amount: $100.00 (USD)

... and the results... drum roll please

DECLINED!!!!!

there you have it folks, my experience with full tilt poker.. and till this day they still have my funds, $762 to be exact.

Comments

• I am sorry...but I have to ask....

Even with a better story...How the hell would you donate your bankroll to the winner?? False advertizing in the title sir!!

~Shar
  • My story is much better.
    I deposited via moneybookers and withdrew my winnings.
    Ship me your bankroll.
  • oh and I love all the forums you are joining to make us all aware of the FTP scam.
  • Well you did logon from Toronto so I'll give you some credit but really, why would you go to all the work of creating all of this story on a poker forum as your 1st post? Did you expect to get sympathy? I am sure there is a lot more to this story than we are hearing.
  • Just a fyi, I do believe with moneybookers you need to have thew same email as your full tilt account.(not 100% sure,but i am going with that is what my problem with money bookers to full tilt is)

As comp says, me thinks there is more to the story.....

They let my deposited and cashout the same day just last month or 2.
  • maybe its tied to a bonus or something? I have had problems getting money off a site because it was part of a promo and I still need to earn a certain number of points before I can withdrawal the funds. Started with like $20, have about $400US right now and still working on a bonus from a few years ago.
  • Maybe I'm missing something but I never saw you try to convince support that you can't withdraw via your Visa card since they won't give you that option. That should be the first line you pursue, should it not?
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    I am sorry...but I have to ask....

Even with a better story...How the hell would you donate your bankroll to the winner?? False advertizing in the title sir!!

~Shar
    poty
  • When you do contact support, point out to them that the payment came through ePassporte (as they mentioned in the earlier email). This was a company that Visa was using to allow for Visa to be paid anywhere on the web that took Visa. According to many articles on the web Visa closed all associations with the company towards the start of September.

Full Tilt was probably accepting the payments from the ePassporte "wallet" system as a means to bridge between Full Tilt and Visa. Advise them that ePassporte is defunct as a system, and Visa cashout is not an option anywhere on your cashout list.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well you did logon from Toronto so I'll give you some credit but really, why would you go to all the work of creating all of this story on a poker forum as your 1st post? Did you expect to get sympathy? I am sure there is a lot more to this story than we are hearing.

Poker Stars Shill

Damn! I lost the buttons to post my message! PFC is a scam!!!!

oh it's back now (after a reload). all is forgiven
  • that sux man... looks like u got screwed outta 762$.... I'm surprised you got a reply from support on full tilt... I've had 2 problems and emailed support and got no reply...
  • I have had nooooooooooo problems with full tilt, I get great service from them, I get reply's back fast! I just withdrew my money as I don't play poker anymore and got it in a day.

Maybe cause I am part owner or something:D
  • you have a lot of ways to get it off be smart its easy.. trust me
    before u put your money own think of 20 ways to get it off. good luck
  • although your story is interesting, mine is nonetheless worth your bankroll...

(about two to three years ago)

brag: turned my 150 dollar deposit into 875 in like three days

tried to cash it out, had some issues and hey wanted me to confirm my ID. No prob, sent them my info.

beat: got wasted (real wasted), came home, and in the midst of waiting for the confirmation from full tilt, managed to donk off my entire roll playing $100 sit and goes (my train of thought was "these guys are no better then the players in the 10 dollar SnG's, they just have more money)..... as I lost my last ten dollars, checked my email, they verifyed my ID just after I had started playing.

be thankful you had money in your roll until today......

SHIP!