West Side satellite for The 2011 Fallsview Poker Classic for the $2500 Event

Comments

• We have 12 players some who are tentative. I would like to sure up those players and try to get to 16 to have 2 firm tables.

Prophet 22
  • Even if we dont get the minimum Im sure the remaining would up the buyin a bit so we could play for the seat.

Just a thought.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Even if we dont get the minimum Im sure the remaining would up the buyin a bit so we could play for the seat.

Just a thought.

I agree, i just don't want to see it drop down to 7 players or so. The reason i said 12 was because we could still easly have a great sit n go with 10 players.

Prophet 22
  • Hey Brent, Looks like I can make it next Sunday so sign me up please. Can you PM me directions too. Cheers, Steve
  • Hey Brent, Looks like I can make it next Sunday so sign me up please. Can you PM me directions too. Cheers, Steve

Steve great to have you! pm on the way!
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Tentative

Wifi for multi-table Sunday MTTs? :D

Sorry Brent, gotta bail.
  • Due to some unfortunate circumstances I need to find out if someone in the Toronto, Brampton Mississauga area can help me with this satellite. I no longer will have the venue available. We are also down to 11 players do I would still like to do this if everyone is up for it.

Let me know asap so I everyone can reconfirm that they can make it. It would be the same time and same structure.

Brent
  • ...I'm still in.

Peter
  • Due to some unfortunate circumstances I need to find out if someone in the Toronto, Brampton Mississauga area can help me with this satellite. I no longer will have the venue available. We are also down to 11 players do I would still like to do this if everyone is up for it.

Let me know asap so I everyone can reconfirm that they can make it. It would be the same time and same structure.

Brent

MIGHT be able to help out by making my place available. Have to confirm with the Mrs. first though.
  • Brent I can't make this. I have passed the word on to several friends, if they want to play I will let you know but given I haven't heard I think it's doubtful. One of them plays at Steve's Orangeville league so I figure you might be ok with that. I will be making a trip to Sudbury this weekend.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Brent I can't make this. I have passed the word on to several friends, if they want to play I will let you know but given I haven't heard I think it's doubtful. One of them plays at Steve's Orangeville league so I figure you might be ok with that. I will be making a trip to Sudbury this weekend.

thanks joe.

the venue has change to brampton list will be update as AJ is now in.
  • the venue has change to brampton list will be update as AJ is now in.

If anyone needs contact info/address, PM me and I'll send it to you.
  • still waiting on a few to confirm
  • I am IN. Hope to see you tomorrow.
  • So are we doin this?
    So are we doin this?

yup

got 9 confirmed so we will go ahead. Winner take all, I still expecting to her from Don. If agreed only gives up 10 %

Brent
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    If anyone needs contact info/address, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Still room if you would like to get in.

Brent
  • Thanks Don see u at game time. 10 players see u soon

Prophet22
  • Okay, so a full table then, good to know

My TD has been uploaded with this structure and everything will be ready at game time.

Also, if sufficient interest is generated, I will open up a cash game table. Most likely $1/$2, but that will be up to the players. Cash game will also have no rake, same as tournament.

If anyone needs my address or contact info, PM me and I will forward it to you, or PM Prophet.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Okay, so a full table then, good to know

My TD has been uploaded with this structure and everything will be ready at game time.

Also, if sufficient interest is generated, I will open up a cash game table. Most likely $1/$2, but that will be up to the players. Cash game will also have no rake, same as tournament.

If anyone needs my address or contact info, PM me and I will forward it to you, or PM Prophet.

AJ I have to run a couple errands be for coming just watch the thread an comment and direct people to the location . see you soon

brent
  • AJ I have to run a couple errands be for coming just watch the thread an comment and direct people to the location . see you soon

brent

Oh okay...but this will cost you!!
  • i know the price

I won't get an pm until 12:45pm

see you soon

Prophet22
  • I've set up for 1 table for 11 players, but I see Salty hasn't confirmed yet. I'll talk to Brent when he shows up and it will be his decision if he wants to give extra time to register and be blinded in or taken off the list.

Highflyer is on his way, but apparently there's some snow squall activity in DT TO. Be advise, the sun is shining here and no snow in the air at all. I suspect the weather will not change.
  • howard hossain, itt.
  • wetts1012 wrote: »
    howard hossain, itt.

+1 ftw
    howard hossain, itt.
    That must Harold Hossein's cousin . . .
  • We are down to 5 players. And yes Wetts is still in, doh

Prophet 22
  • Well it is over, after a 2 hour heads up match with Peter Athenaios , Prophet 22 will represent West Side Poker Club at Falls View.

Theanks to everyone who game out to play. I hope to represent us well.

Prophet 22
  • Great game...congrats to Prophet 22!

Good luck at Fallsview!!

Peter