Pacific Poker Banner on RHS

Am I the only one noticing something really screwy about the Pacific Poker banner on the right hand side of the forum?

The other day, it showed Facebook Sluts, with pics of very VERY young girls either naked or in compromising positions.

Just now, it was some stupid ninja online game, complete with sappy ninja music.

Doesn't show up ALL the time, most of the time it IS for Pacific Poker, but every once in awhile, it'll come up with something totally fucked up.

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Am I the only one noticing something really screwy about the Pacific Poker banner on the right hand side of the forum?

The other day, it showed Facebook Sluts, with pics of very VERY young girls either naked or in compromising positions.

Just now, it was some stupid ninja online game, complete with sappy ninja music.

Doesn't show up ALL the time, most of the time it IS for Pacific Poker, but every once in awhile, it'll come up with something totally fucked up.

Dam. I gotta pay more attention. :D
  • Plz post pix of said sluts so the rest of us may determine if they are indeed very very young. I think Mark would be bestest at this, based on his facial hair.

Run malware bytes on your computer...... Here..
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes

NOW!

err, unless you need to first post pics as suggested above..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Run malware bytes on your computer...... Here..
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes

NOW!

err, unless you need to first post pics as suggested above..

So its MY computer that's doing it? I run Malwarebytes regularly. I'll run it again and see what comes up.
    So its MY computer that's doing it? I run Malwarebytes regularly. I'll run it again and see what comes up.

Not sure, but I see nothing! sniff, sniff... Oh and update Malwarebytes before running.
  • Malwarebytes updated and ran...found nothing.

Don't think its my computer. It only comes up occasionally, only on this site, and only in the Pacific Poker banner space. Might be something with their link?
    Malwarebytes updated and ran...found nothing.

Don't think its my computer. It only comes up occasionally, only on this site, and only in the Pacific Poker banner space. Might be something with their link?

Interesting for sure, I will forward a link to this thread to Scoops to see if he's heard anything about it. One thing for sure we're all watching it now. :)
    Interesting for sure, I will forward a link to this thread to Scoops to see if he's heard anything about it. One thing for sure we're all watching it now. :)
    I can vouch for this as I saw it on Thursday night at AJ's.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I can vouch for this as I saw it on Thursday night at AJ's.

Yeh but has anyone else seen it? And we're you guys drinking/smoking the same thing?
    Yeh but has anyone else seen it? And we're you guys drinking/smoking the same thing?
    We were smokin CRACK. Jezus man. Someone else was there can't remember if he saw it. I check every time I am on but I haven't seen it here yet. lol. Maybe you need to get you eyes checked again Comp.
    Rheumatism can be a [EMAIL="BI@TCH"]BI@TCH[/EMAIL].

Bueller, Bueller, anyone, anyone. Has anyone seen Mr Bueller.
  • It has to be some type of browser hijacking as that image is hosted on the server.
  • AJ, is that the only banner that you see being hijacked? Any other info you can give us re symptoms.

Do you have Firefox on your pc? Can you see if it does it with that?
  • Yea that is/was the only banner affected. Have not seen it on any other banner link on this site...YET.

I run Chrome.
    =I run Chrome.

Ahhhhh..