Tilt sponsored rakeback....

Anyone else get an offer from FT for 27% rake back?

So for the next month they will pay me 27% of rake and will extend month over month if I rack up 2000 FT points before then and it will carry on until they kill the program.

I had asked for rakeback in the past but when I signed up I used a code of some sort and am tied to another 3rd party (could be this site, might be some other offer for first deposit bonus, can't remember) so they denied it.

good offer but at the stakes I play 2k points in one month is going to be very tough. So I don't think I will be earning any extensions on it.

Comments

• Would love to get an offer like this from FT, maybe I should toss them an email
  • I've had it for a long time...but I rarely play on FT anymore. Doesn't help that they made it harder to build up rakeback...used to be based on rake of all hands you got dealt cards in...now I believe it's based only on hands you actually put chips in on.
  • Anyone can get 27% it is the standard rakeback. Just email support and ask for it and they will forward your info to rakebackpros